09-17-2011 02:40 AM
37 12
tools
    anyone get any pre-order emails from sprint through premier? i haven't and i called yesterday and they said i would have to wait til official launch.
    09-15-2011 03:38 PM
    anyone get any pre-order emails from sprint through premier? i haven't and i called yesterday and they said i would have to wait til official launch.
    You would have got one on tuesday if they were doing this but they were just doing in store. I am so amazed at how many people are not lined up for this phone. I think that to many people are on 2 year contracts and the changes they made with the gold and silver premiers was a start to that low pre-order list. Now with the new changes the cancel it out completely Sprint i really tightening up there belt. I love them but they are inching closer and closer to where the other carriers are and i don;t like that. I hope they can offer me something to correct that ....
    09-15-2011 03:45 PM
    This phone is amazing. I've been w aiting for it for 6 months. I pre-ordered for $70!!!
    09-15-2011 06:06 PM
    You would have got one on tuesday if they were doing this but they were just doing in store. I am so amazed at how many people are not lined up for this phone. I think that to many people are on 2 year contracts and the changes they made with the gold and silver premiers was a start to that low pre-order list. Now with the new changes the cancel it out completely Sprint i really tightening up there belt. I love them but they are inching closer and closer to where the other carriers are and i don;t like that. I hope they can offer me something to correct that ....
    well, i was able to finally get through today and order over the phone. that's pretty horrible that no email was sent out to customers to pre-order.
    09-15-2011 07:25 PM
    OK. I'm now officially tired of watching YouTube video reviews and reading online reviews for the Epic 4G Touch. It's time to finally own it! I'm crossing fingers that I'll be able to get one on release day. I didn't have such luck with the Pre or the Evo. Two week waits due to lack of stock SUCK!
    09-15-2011 07:37 PM
    Walmart only carries sprint online not in stores.
    my walmart has sprint...they just did away with t-mobile
    09-15-2011 08:21 PM
    I went to my SF bay area sprint store and they said they were back ordered....Out of 4 sprint stores in silicon valley..only one had them.24 to be exact ...I had to buy a $50 dollar gift card to get on the list......Not sure if 24 people are on that list yet.....I will be there at 10AM
    09-15-2011 11:24 PM
    3 more hours lol
    09-16-2011 05:57 AM
    3 more hours lol
    Would it be bad if I went over and started banging on the door at 9:45?

2 hrs, 45 min
    09-16-2011 07:20 AM
    This is torture. People are already getting their's and I'm stucking waiting for Wirefly. I knew this when I ordered but the reality of it is so much worse!!
    09-16-2011 01:14 PM
    I pre-ordered it and it never arrived today (Friday, release day). According to UPS, it's supposed to arrive Monday!

So much for pre-ordering something, won't do that again!

But it seems a few of you are having trouble finding them in stock at the Sprint stores.

Rob
    09-17-2011 01:05 AM
    We should all embed countdown timers in our posts. Wednesday is delivery day for me. When did they stop doing next day?
    09-17-2011 02:40 AM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD