Lets Talk Order Status

crak69

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I ordered through letstalk on Monday. 79.99, free overnight shipping and waived activation fee. For that price I can wait until next week. Its only an f-ing phone. I don't understand why some people are paying 199.99 plus tax at sprint just to have it a couple of days earlier. It's only an f-ing phone, it's not the cure for cancer. Sorry but I had to say something.

SkyeHack

Banned
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I ordered through letstalk on Monday. 79.99, free overnight shipping and waived activation fee. For that price I can wait until next week. Its only an f-ing phone. I don't understand why some people are paying 199.99 plus tax at sprint just to have it a couple of days earlier. It's only an f-ing phone, it's not the cure for cancer. Sorry but I had to say something.

ull be jealous tommorow when everyone has theirs. trust me.

crak69

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
ull be jealous tommorow when everyone has theirs. trust me.

Sorry, but I'm not a 15 year old, on Monday when every one have their phones at least I'll have an extra 156.00 dollars in my pocket. Trust me, the extra money is worth more than having the phone 2 or 3 days earlier.

SkyeHack

Banned
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Sorry, but I'm not a 15 year old, on Monday when every one have their phones at least I'll have an extra 156.00 dollars in my pocket. Trust me, the extra money is worth more than having the phone 2 or 3 days earlier.

oh your mom and dad didnt buy it for you? oh, thats why.....

sportsplayer5959

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site

Not everyone has the pleasure of ordering from wirefly or letstalk. Any account with some sort of buisness or government discount can not be processed through those sites. Its not my personal choice but i have to pay the extra money.

anon(406518)

Jul 13, 2011
www.theadultgamer.com
Not everyone has the pleasure of ordering from wirefly or letstalk. Any account with some sort of buisness or government discount can not be processed through those sites. Its not my personal choice but i have to pay the extra money.

Same... i don't mind waiting and saving money, but I can't use these services. Gotta go official. Not a big deal though because I end up saving more this way than I would if I just got the phone for a cheaper price.

crak69

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

I completely understand your point. I was just talking of people that can not wait to have the phone and are doing everything they can to be the first ones with it at what ever cost. My point was that it's only a phone.

I'll be very happy when I get mine. Right now I have an iPhone and I'm sick of it.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
crak69 and SkyeHack --

Stop. These forums will not turn into a circus.

And SkyeHack, your name keeps showing up in my email. That's not a good thing. We're all here to have fun, not act like tools.

Now carry on without the bickering.

Reactions: ajmcedar

h4ldol

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
So I cancelled my Wirefly order and put in an order with Lets Talk after I saw their ship date has been moved up to 9/19 from the middle of October yesterday... hopefully that means they got a sizable shipment in?

The price was $150 for a new line with an individual plan added to my current account. With the 10% coupon code (TALK10RMN) it went down to $135, with free shipping, no tax, and no activation fee (or rather, an activation fee credit later on). With the $45 ebates cashback, the net total comes out to $90 -- not bad considering I missed the nice $100 pre-order and 'TAKE20BACK' coupon (I had previously pre-ordered from a Sprint store but changed my mind yesterday).

Hopefully, it really does ship out next Monday (9/19) so that I can get it by Tuesday with overnight shipping!

crak69

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I didn't quite get that. You said letstalk is shipping them on Monday and wirefly if you order now they won't ship until next month. Letstalk told me they would be getting then today Friday and they might ship out today. Still we won't get them until Monday or Tuesday. Demand is high for this phone I bet some phones will be on backordered for a while.

gargoyle_48770

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
I was talking to a best buy rep and they said only there top stores where even getting the phone, so if your not in a area with a top store u will have to go somewhere else.

justinblott

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
Are the physical Walmart stores selling the phone at $100? I was thinking of trying to pick one up and canceling my letstalk.com order. I'll only do this, though, if I can get it for $100 and I can cancel my overnight order before it's sent.

Edit: my status just went to backorder. I ordered this on Sept 9th which is about as early as you can do it. How can it be in backorder status?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance