09-23-2011 09:29 PM
157 ... 23456 ...
tools
    So just talked to customer service this morning. They are expecting a "big order" either this morning or tomorrow morning. My order status still shows "unknown" and I order on the 12th, order number 152186xx. We will have to wait and see if they actually ship today, and if so, if they will fulfill ALL of the preorders. The customer service guy said he thinks they will because it is supposed to be a "really big order...like a thousand man". Just hoping I am in the first 1000 that ordered...
    I am a little surprised they do not have the tracking number for their shipment to know exactly when it is coming in. Unless they know it is coming in today but have the backorder date for tomorrow in case they can't get all the orders out today......Well here is hoping they actually ship today!
    09-20-2011 08:35 AM
    they are not going to have a thousand.

more like 10.

lmao

wirefly pretty much had all the order's accounted for!
    09-20-2011 09:20 AM
    So just talked to customer service this morning. They are expecting a "big order" either this morning or tomorrow morning. My order status still shows "unknown" and I order on the 12th, order number 152186xx. We will have to wait and see if they actually ship today, and if so, if they will fulfill ALL of the preorders. The customer service guy said he thinks they will because it is supposed to be a "really big order...like a thousand man". Just hoping I am in the first 1000 that ordered...
    I also ordered on 9/12/11 with order# 152152** and was told on Friday that my order was a little more than a 1/4 way down on the list. They are shipping all the orders in the order they've been received. Also told me that they were getting a large shipment on MONDAY and I should be in that batch. But my status still says Back ordered with 9/21 as approx. avail date. I'm soooo anxious to get this phone!
    09-20-2011 09:20 AM
    I hope you're right. I called yesterday afternoon and they said they expected it on Wednesday...today would be even better!

Edit: for anyone keeping track, I ordered on 9/9 and my order number is 152081**
    09-20-2011 09:21 AM
    I ordered on 9/11 and my order number is 152119**

Think these numbers are only for the Epic or all there phone orders included in these numbers.....
    09-20-2011 09:26 AM
    Think these numbers are only for the Epic or all there phone orders included in these numbers.....
    I would guess it's for all orders, but it's hard to tell. I'm sure a large percentage of orders starting 9/9 were for this phone though.
    09-20-2011 09:29 AM
    So here is the crazy thing. I just chatted with Wirefly and they have the phone in stock again. How did Wirefly manage to get 2 shipments of this phone already before Letstalk even got 1. I just don't get it!

Anyway, Wirefly is also offering free activation. If anyone wants to order from Wirefly I can send a $25 credit your way. Just PM your email address......
    09-20-2011 09:47 AM
    Anyway, Wirefly is also offering free activation. If anyone wants to order from Wirefly I can send a $25 credit your way. Just PM your email address......
    How do we get free activation?? Do we just ask for it or will they just simply not charge us for activation?

Thanks
    09-20-2011 10:06 AM
    I'm in the same Letstalk.com boat as everyone.
    I am the fool. Anytime someone offers you the best deal, there's a catch. I should have known.

My issue is that I cancelled my other cell phone anticipating I'd get this one in time. Sadly, I was mistaken and now, I'm just using my work cell for personal use, which isn't really cool.

Wirefly sounding better and better, but I may just go to Sprint tomorrow and be done with letstalk.com
    09-20-2011 11:02 AM
    I can't send a PM yet because of my awesome post count. Could you PM me what I need for the credit? Thanks!
    09-20-2011 11:14 AM
    i ordered from sams club last night (order actually from simplexity, same as wirefly) shipped this morning. I don't get the free activation, but i am still saving like 75.00 over buying locally.
    09-20-2011 11:40 AM
    Finally! I think Letstalk got there shipment because my order status now reads "Activation". Im on step 2...dont know how long it takes them to go through these steps but I now have a Estimated Shipping Date of Wednesday, September 21, 2011 and an
    Estimated Delivery Date: Thursday, September 22, 2011.

I ordered about 8pm on Friday the 9th.Does anyone know how long does letstalk processing usually take? really dont see this being an all day affair on activation and getting ready to ship...when others go through all that AND shipping it out the SAME day.
    09-20-2011 01:09 PM
    i ordered from sams club last night (order actually from simplexity, same as wirefly) shipped this morning. I don't get the free activation, but i am still saving like 75.00 over buying locally.
    My order from Sam's club shipped today too, The difference being that i ordered mine 10 days ago... I can deal with the wait, but what i don't like is that they are going to automatically activate and move my number as soon as fedex tells them its delivered. So if it gets delivered at noon, My old phone will likely get turned off then and i wont have my new one till i get home from work, and to make matters worse i will be out of town on the scheduled delivery date. Kind of annoying.

Dr.
    09-20-2011 01:21 PM
    My order from Sam's club shipped today too, The difference being that i ordered mine 10 days ago... I can deal with the wait, but what i don't like is that they are going to automatically activate and move my number as soon as fedex tells them its delivered. So if it gets delivered at noon, My old phone will likely get turned off then and i wont have my new one till i get home from work, and to make matters worse i will be out of town on the scheduled delivery date. Kind of annoying.

Dr.
    I agree since I need my phone for work. Not sure if I will be able to ask FedEx to grab it for me or not (I fly for one of their feeders so I am already at the sort facility)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    09-20-2011 01:24 PM
    I just rec an update also! Did you rec the email about some orders getting upgraded overnight shipping due to the back-order BS? They did NOT automatically upgrade me until I called and asked for it! My phone is "Supposed" to ship today and be delivered tomorrow! The guy I talked to was very friendly and understanding. Make sure you call Cust Serv 877-825-5460 (opt 6 I think). They will have more info than the sales dept.
    09-20-2011 01:27 PM
    I didn't receive any updates or anything (even though I ordered on 9/9), but I just called again and they said the ETA was tomorrow for them receiving the phones. This is the same as I was told yesterday so hopefully it will stick and most everyone will get their phones on Thursday.
    09-20-2011 01:35 PM
    Never got an email about the free upgrades to overnight on backorderes, They called me to fix it after I made a comment and asked some questions on there Facebook page lol. If nothing else....they have good customer service.
    09-20-2011 01:36 PM
    UPDATE! Estimated Shipping Date: Tuesday, September 20, 2011
    Estimated Delivery Date: Wednesday, September 21, 2011...currently ready to be shipped. For the record, I ordered on the 9th, order number is about the same sequence as Justinblott 15208**
    09-20-2011 01:52 PM
    Estimated Delivery Date: Wednesday, September 21, 2011...currently ready to be shipped. For the record, I ordered on the 9th, order number is about the same sequence as Justinblott 15208**
    I just could't wait and missed out on this great deal! I ordered on the 10th but have no patience and purchased at the Shack.

Very happy with it so far - would have been nice to save over $100
    09-20-2011 01:55 PM
    It seems strange to me that people who ordered directly from letsTalk.com are getting these specific updates but those of us who ordered through Walmart aren't. Either way, I hope this is correct and we start receiving them tomorrow. I'm not expecting it, but will be pleasantly surprised if it does come.
    09-20-2011 02:09 PM
    I ordered through walmart and my status was UNKNOWN last night. Awoke this morning to an actively processing account.
    09-20-2011 02:29 PM
    It seems strange to me that people who ordered directly from letsTalk.com are getting these specific updates but those of us who ordered through Walmart aren't. Either way, I hope this is correct and we start receiving them tomorrow. I'm not expecting it, but will be pleasantly surprised if it does come.
    Actually, I think it is the other way around......
    09-20-2011 02:35 PM
    I ordered through walmart and my status was UNKNOWN last night. Awoke this morning to an actively processing account.
    hmmm...quite odd. I'm thinking they are not actually processing the phones in order then, since I ordered it on 9/9 through Walmart.
    09-20-2011 03:20 PM
    hmmm...quite odd. I'm thinking they are not actually processing the phones in order then, since I ordered it on 9/9 through Walmart.
    I talked to them just now. Apparently they have 1,800 GSII phones coming in with 1,000 backorders so everyone should have their order fulfilled tomorrow.
    09-20-2011 04:26 PM
    Still no order status update here. Order #152107XX, ordered on the 10th.
    09-20-2011 05:02 PM
157 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD