Lets Talk Order Status

lov3p1nk88

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
I would like to know the status of other peoples Lets Talk Orders, and so everyone can keep each other updated with their order status would be helpful. Mine still says Carrier Approval, but also says ready for fulfillment.

expertzero1

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
it wont be shipped until friday, and youll get it monday.

I cancelled mine and wirefly and im just going to get it from the sprint store after all.

SkyeHack

Banned
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I canceled my order with letstalk. The reason being is that I chatted with Melva and she informed me that they still dont have the phones and no ETA for the arrival of the phones.

So I went ahead and ordered with wirefly.com since members are reporting that their order's are now being shown as shipped.

Melva was not happy. Oh well. I want my phone now even though it would have only cost me $79.99 on lets talk instead of $150 on wirefly...

mpnalvin

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered mine from letstalk. I don't blame anyone for getting theirs from the sprint store, but I think between the lower price, coupon, and lack of activation fee, mine will come out about half what it would cost at the store. It somewhat softens the blow of giving up my two-year-old Pre.

SkyeHack

Banned
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered mine from letstalk. I don't blame anyone for getting theirs from the sprint store, but I think between the lower price, coupon, and lack of activation fee, mine will come out about half what it would cost at the store. It somewhat softens the blow of giving up my two-year-old Pre.

You'll have your phone on Tuesday while everyone at wire fly will get them thursday and friday.

madkraze

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
I had ordered 4 but the order was cancelled today by Letstalk. They claim sprint did not approve my account. When I placed the order on Sept 10th I was already approved by sprint for 5 lines.

I will be getting them on Friday at the Sprint store in North Bergen, I will also get the $125 discount per line when I called the store.

justinblott

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site

wait...what??? I have a $36 activation fee. How did you achieve this?

lov3p1nk88

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine last thursday for 154.99 without the coupon code and still had the $36 activation fee. I called Monday and got applied the coupon code "take20back" which made my total 123.99, so today I decided to chat with a rep because I seen the phone was now 149.99 and with the coupon it would make it 119.99, so I chatted with her, and I told her I spoke to a rep monday who said she would waive it, she said if she waived the activation fee, the price of the phone would also change, and I said well the price of the phone is 149.99, and with my coupon code it would make it 119.99, so go right ahead and change it, and she did. My total says 119.99, and there is no activation fee on my reciept. 123.99 wasn't a big difference, but getting an extra 36 bucks off my bill makes a difference, that almost as much as i pay for my wireless card.

income

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I spoke to them tonight and my status still showed career approval, but thereason why was because they hadn't received the phone yet and that the ETA is the 15th so maybe we ll get them Friday?

mpnalvin

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
I didn't do anything special. I did use the take20back code. I noticed when I was checking out that the activation fee was $0. On the other hand, maybe all that means is that Sprint will bill me for it later :)

On Wirefly, I did consider them, but after looking at the BBB records for both companies, I decided I would rather use letstalk. I have a perfectly functioning Pre at the moment, so it's no big deal to wait a few days more.

income

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Sprint will charge ua the activation fees but will credit ur acct back with 36 after your second bill cycle .the android keyboard of the epic4g touch better be good , I dont want to miss the one from my epic4g tooo much

Reactions: mpnalvin

lov3p1nk88

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Tiffany H: Thank you for contacting us Wendy. My name is Tiffany how may I assist you today?
wendy: I would like to know when my phone is going to ship?
Tiffany H: If you will please provide your order number I will be more than happy to assist you with your request.
wendy: xxxxxxxxx
Tiffany H: Will you please verify your name, full address and contact telephone number on the order.
wendy: wendy xxxxxxx. xxxxxxxxx. xxxxxxxx, xxxxxxx
Tiffany H: Thank you for providing your information.
Tiffany H: Wendy I do apologize but the phone will not be launched until 09/16 and can not guarantee when the phone will be shipped.
wendy: have you recieved inventory of this phone
Tiffany H: Wendy I do apologize but until the phone launches we would not be provided with that information.
wendy: am i guaranteed to one of these phones when it is released?
Tiffany H: Wendy I do apologize but Pre-order reservation is on a very limited basis. Although you may place a pre-order reservation your order is not guaranteed to ship on the launch date.
wendy: they are shipped in the order they are recieved?
Tiffany H: Wendy the orders are fulfilled as they were placed.
wendy: I would like to change my plan that i picked for my phone
Tiffany H: Wendy what plan would you like to change it to?
wendy: 1500
wendy: Sprint Everything Data Family 1500
Tiffany H: If you will please give me a moment I will be happy to look in to that for you.
Tiffany H: Wendy I do apologize but if I change the plan then the phone price will go back to $123.99 is that ok?
wendy: why would the price go back?
Tiffany H: Wendy because in order for you to get the current promotions on the phone it will give the current pricing also.
wendy: so the price of the phone will be 123.99?
Tiffany H: Wendy that is correct.
wendy: ok fine
wendy: Ok now for this phone, it also says in stock/backordered? Does this mean I am not going to recieve it?
Tiffany H: Wendy I do apologize but I can not guarantee when you will receive the phone the orders are fulfilled as they are placed and we will not be advised of if we have the phone in stock until the phone launches.
wendy: it says the phone is backordered
wendy: and in stock
Tiffany H: Wendy until the phone launches we will not know any further information as to if we have it in stock or if it is going to be on backorder.
wendy: IT SAYS IT IS ON BACKORDER WHEN I CLICK ON THE PHONE!!
wendy: IT SAYS AVAILABLE TO SHIP ON 9/15!!
wendy: BACKORDERED/INSTOCK on 9/15/2011
Tiffany H: Wendy I do apologize but the phone does not launch until the 16th so we can not fulfill any orders or ship any phones until the phone is launched with the carrier.
wendy: well then the site is giving false advertising saying that the phone is available on 9/15/2011
Tiffany H: Wendy I do apologize but until the phone is launched then we can not do anything with the orders and the site may have not been updated as of yet with that information.
wendy: THE SITE SAYS AVAILABLE TO SHIP ON 9/15/2011
wendy: does it not?
Tiffany H: Wendy I do apologize but when i pull up the phone it is only showing backordered.
wendy: which means the phone has been in stock
wendy: so when are they going to be shipped to the people who preordered?
Tiffany H: Wendy it does not mean that we have had it in stock because this phone is just being released we may have not received the phone in just yet.
wendy: if you have not recieved the phone, then why would it say backordered? It would only say backordered if they're not enough phones to go out, and have a limited stock.
Tiffany H: Wendy that is not true when a phone is just being launched with us.
wendy: then why does it say backordered if you haven't recieved them yet? How do you know the phone is going to be backordered ?
wendy: when is my order going to go in the activation/picking process?
Tiffany H: Wendy I do apologize but if we do not have the phone in our warehouse then it is going to show backordered. Which could mean we have not received the phones in as of yet.
wendy: well yesterday it didn't show backordered, and you didn't have the phones in, so whats different from today then yesterday? why would today all of a sudden say backordered?
wendy: well yesterday it didn't show backordered, and you didn't have the phones in, so whats different from today then yesterday? why would today all of a sudden say backordered?
Tiffany H: Wendy because we could have received an update that we are not going to have the phones in just yet.
wendy: that does not make sense
Tiffany H: Is there anything else I can assist you with?
wendy: well of course your not going to have the phones in on the 9/15 if the launch date is 9/16, so it shouldn't say available to ship on 9/15, if its not, and it should not say backordered if you have no inventory of the phones to know if it will be backordered
wendy: The website states that the phone was/is available to ship on 9/15, and then states backordered, but you then tell me that there is not any inventory of this phone being recieved in the warehouse!
wendy: Are these phones being shipped from samsung to us? Or from samsung to letstalk warehouse and then to customers?
Tiffany H: Wendy I do apologize but we have to go by when the carrier is launching the phone and we were advised that is it is not being released until the 16th so we can not fulfill any orders or ship any orders if we have the phones until then.
wendy: then your website should not say available to ship on 9/15!!
wendy: THAT IS FALSE INFORMATION!
Tiffany H: Wendy it may have originally been scheduled to be released earlier but we have to go by what the carrier updates us with on the release date.

and after this conversation it does not show that anymore!! LOL!! WOW!!! WHAT THE h3ll is going on?? This is kind of strange to me!

SkyeHack

Banned
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I chatted with MELVA<mod edit>I'm suprised Tiffany had so much tact.

And this is exactly the reason why i canceled my order with letstalk and ordered with wirefly

letstalk has no idea when the are getting the phone. they don't know if it's coming in today tommorow or even monday.

wirefly.com already has my phone boxed up and activated and ready to be picked up by fedex today to get delieverd tommorow.

cacherpaderp

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
Tiffany H: Thank you for contacting us Wendy. My name is Tiffany how may I assist you today?
wendy: I would like to know when my phone is going to ship?
Tiffany H: If you will please provide your order number I will be more than happy to assist you with your request.
wendy: xxxxxxxxx
Tiffany H: Will you please verify your name, full address and contact telephone number on the order.
wendy: wendy xxxxxxx. xxxxxxxxx. xxxxxxxx, xxxxxxx
Tiffany H: Thank you for providing your information.
Tiffany H: Wendy I do apologize but the phone will not be launched until 09/16 and can not guarantee when the phone will be shipped.
wendy: have you recieved inventory of this phone
Tiffany H: Wendy I do apologize but until the phone launches we would not be provided with that information.
wendy: am i guaranteed to one of these phones when it is released?
Tiffany H: Wendy I do apologize but Pre-order reservation is on a very limited basis. Although you may place a pre-order reservation your order is not guaranteed to ship on the launch date.
wendy: they are shipped in the order they are recieved?
Tiffany H: Wendy the orders are fulfilled as they were placed.
wendy: I would like to change my plan that i picked for my phone
Tiffany H: Wendy what plan would you like to change it to?
wendy: 1500
wendy: Sprint Everything Data Family 1500
Tiffany H: If you will please give me a moment I will be happy to look in to that for you.
Tiffany H: Wendy I do apologize but if I change the plan then the phone price will go back to $123.99 is that ok?
wendy: why would the price go back?
Tiffany H: Wendy because in order for you to get the current promotions on the phone it will give the current pricing also.
Tiffany H: Wendy that is correct.
wendy: ok fine
wendy: Ok now for this phone, it also says in stock/backordered? Does this mean I am not going to recieve it?
Tiffany H: Wendy I do apologize but I can not guarantee when you will receive the phone the orders are fulfilled as they are placed and we will not be advised of if we have the phone in stock until the phone launches.
wendy: it says the phone is backordered
wendy: and in stock
Tiffany H: Wendy until the phone launches we will not know any further information as to if we have it in stock or if it is going to be on backorder.
wendy: IT SAYS IT IS ON BACKORDER WHEN I CLICK ON THE PHONE!!
wendy: IT SAYS AVAILABLE TO SHIP ON 9/15!!
wendy: BACKORDERED/INSTOCK on 9/15/2011
Tiffany H: Wendy I do apologize but the phone does not launch until the 16th so we can not fulfill any orders or ship any phones until the phone is launched with the carrier.
wendy: well then the site is giving false advertising saying that the phone is available on 9/15/2011
Tiffany H: Wendy I do apologize but until the phone is launched then we can not do anything with the orders and the site may have not been updated as of yet with that information.
wendy: THE SITE SAYS AVAILABLE TO SHIP ON 9/15/2011
wendy: does it not?
Tiffany H: Wendy I do apologize but when i pull up the phone it is only showing backordered.
wendy: which means the phone has been in stock
wendy: so when are they going to be shipped to the people who preordered?
Tiffany H: Wendy it does not mean that we have had it in stock because this phone is just being released we may have not received the phone in just yet.
wendy: if you have not recieved the phone, then why would it say backordered? It would only say backordered if they're not enough phones to go out, and have a limited stock.
Tiffany H: Wendy that is not true when a phone is just being launched with us.
wendy: then why does it say backordered if you haven't recieved them yet? How do you know the phone is going to be backordered ?
wendy: when is my order going to go in the activation/picking process?
Tiffany H: Wendy I do apologize but if we do not have the phone in our warehouse then it is going to show backordered. Which could mean we have not received the phones in as of yet.
Tiffany H: Wendy because we could have received an update that we are not going to have the phones in just yet.
wendy: that does not make sense
Tiffany H: Is there anything else I can assist you with?
wendy: well of course your not going to have the phones in on the 9/15 if the launch date is 9/16, so it shouldn't say available to ship on 9/15, if its not, and it should not say backordered if you have no inventory of the phones to know if it will be backordered
wendy: The website states that the phone was/is available to ship on 9/15, and then states backordered, but you then tell me that there is not any inventory of this phone being recieved in the warehouse!
wendy: Are these phones being shipped from samsung to us? Or from samsung to letstalk warehouse and then to customers?
Tiffany H: Wendy I do apologize but we have to go by when the carrier is launching the phone and we were advised that is it is not being released until the 16th so we can not fulfill any orders or ship any orders if we have the phones until then.
wendy: then your website should not say available to ship on 9/15!!
wendy: THAT IS FALSE INFORMATION!
Tiffany H: Wendy it may have originally been scheduled to be released earlier but we have to go by what the carrier updates us with on the release date.

and after this conversation it does not show that anymore!! LOL!! WOW!!! WHAT THE h3ll is going on?? This is kind of strange to me!

Wow she was extremely patient with you. You were pretty rude to her. I feel bad for her...

eric3316

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Wow she was extremely patient with you. You were pretty rude to her. I feel bad for her...

Seriously, what did you think she was going to do, go in the back and make the phone. The bottom line is they do not have it and when they do they will ship it. If you don't like that answer, cancel your order and go somewhere else.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar