Lets Talk Order Status

galaxywhat

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Phone was already activated when I got it......No need to call Sprint for anything.

I will be honest with you, at the price I got this phone for I was starting to doubt this company was even real and I would ever get a phone from them. But I guess they are legit and for the money I saved I would order again for a deal like this. $79.99 delivered, free overnight, no tax, no activation fee. That is pure craziness!

:O how did you get that price?!

tronthedon

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
:O how did you get that price?!

Letstalk had a $99.99 price on the phone for new customers for an entire week. On top of that, they had a Facebook coupon for 20% off, a free activation promotion, and a free overnight shipping offer (including for people that complained that they didn't get their phone on launch day). As if all that wasn't enough, they also don't charge tax.

It's a damn shame that they couldn't secure a shipment for the phone sooner. Then it truly would have been perfect. Although as much as I would like to say that I won't order from them again, I'm too much of a penny pincher to ignore them if they have another great sale on a phone that I want. Maybe it was just a one-time screw-up? That's what I'll keep telling myself until I get screwed twice ;)

Last edited:

klla504-

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
they still havent shipped my phone or even tried to get in contact with me with an order update at first it said backordered and should be out for shipping 9/22 and fully shipped by 9/23 then i checked later on and now it says shipping 9/23 and fully shipped by 9/26 if my phone isnt here by friday i may just cancel my 89.99 order and look elsewhere for a deal because this is too much of a delay and life is hard living without a phone going on 2 weeks now :(
p.s. cancelled my last phone because bill was due 9/13 and it wudnt make sense to pay the bill when i would have gotten this phone a few days later but now idk what to do:'(

JasonF

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
they still havent shipped my phone or even tried to get in contact with me with an order update at first it said backordered and should be out for shipping 9/22 and fully shipped by 9/23 then i checked later on and now it says shipping 9/23 and fully shipped by 9/26 if my phone isnt here by friday i may just cancel my 89.99 order and look elsewhere for a deal because this is too much of a delay and life is hard living without a phone going on 2 weeks now :(
p.s. cancelled my last phone because bill was due 9/13 and it wudnt make sense to pay the bill when i would have gotten this phone a few days later but now idk what to do:'(

Did you have any other phones on your order? Their updates suck. I had ordered two phones (one epic touch and one other) and they were going to stall my entire order to wait until 9/24 for the other phone to get in stock. I just cancelled the other phone and they shipped my GSII yesterday. I placed my order on 9/16.

Give them a call and find out what happened. They have decent customer service. They should be giving you free overnight shipping too.

eric3316

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Letstalk had a $99.99 price on the phone for new customers for an entire week. On top of that, they had a Facebook coupon for 20% off, a free activation promotion, and a free overnight shipping offer (including for people that complained that they didn't get their phone on launch day). As if all that wasn't enough, they also don't charge tax.

It's a damn shame that they couldn't secure a shipment for the phone sooner. Then it truly would have been perfect. Although as much as I would like to say that I won't order from them again, I'm too much of a penny pincher to ignore them if they have another great sale on a phone that I want. Maybe it was just a one-time screw-up? That's what I'll keep telling myself until I get screwed twice ;)

Exactly......Plus I received my phone yesterday from them so it wasn't even a week later then release. So technically if I ordered from somewhere else I would be in the same boat today except my bank account would have had $100 less in it.

Glad I waited it out and didn't rush to by it from somewhere else to have the phone a few days earlier.

dems86

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Picked mine up at 11:00am this morning from my UPS Box. Not sure what time it got there exactly, but it was already there when I checked at 10:00am online. I absolutely LOOOOVE this phone. Soooo happy I made the switch from my iphone4 to the GSII and Android!!!

tronthedon

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Just received my phone (been waiting since 11am and it didn't come until 6pm -_- )

No signature was required. Time for a full charge and then off I go to test this baby out :D

mylgt1

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Just got mine which I ordered on the 12th. I can tell I'm gonna be having wifi signal problems, next room and only 1 bar:(... Just got an apology email from lets talk about the wait and they are gonna give me $25 to purchase accessories! There ok in my book

eric3316

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Just got mine which I ordered on the 12th. I can tell I'm gonna be having wifi signal problems, next room and only 1 bar:(... Just got an apology email from lets talk about the wait and they are gonna give me $25 to purchase accessories! There ok in my book

Got the same email. Pretty cool of them to acknowledge the problem and offer that to us even after the great deals we got on the phone. We do business with them again.

tom299

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
With the coupons, free activation, free overnight shipping, and $25 apology accessory gift card I have saved over $150! The phone is awesome and it was worth the wait :)

I'd definitely buy from LetsTalk again in the future.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670