Just got the GSII at my local Sprint Store!!!

anon(45902)

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
lol i work at sprint.. We always sell phones early as soon as they ring up for the right prices. Usally a day or 2 early. But not putting where u got it from is not protecting the store. As soon as the ran that transaction through its no way to hide it lol the whole company knows it's in the system. But congrats btw the pic is legit I sold one today also.

STL 314

May 13, 2011
Visit site
And no I am not joking...my local sprint store just called me and I went over there and picked it up. Not going to say what store. Dont want to get them in any trouble? But I know how ppl are on forums....so I attached a pic.

I was a Pre- owner for like 2 1/2 years or so and this is my first Android, so far, I am really happy with my choice. The phone is really fast, now all I need to do is learn how to do everything.

Next I am trying to decide if I want to buy the Galaxy 10.1 or wait for something else?

how much was it full retail?

h4ldol

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
My Evo trade in at that store is now worth $85.00 from the $125.00 i was told when i pre ordered on day one..

Anyone know if you are supposed to trade in your old phone (I also will trade in an Evo 4G) at the Sprint store when you get your new phone or mail it in? Customer service at the call center told me to go to the website but that seems like a bit of a hassle to mail it in versus at the store (if you pick up a new phone there).

Todds7

May 17, 2010
Visit site
received mine UPS today, business customer and ordered it yesterday through my local sprint store. Very nice phone as I'm sure all of you know. Still sad to give up my EVO 4G that I've had since launch day last year. Oh well, all good things come to an end.

freddyc

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Best Buy said that they'd give me $135 for my Evo, but mine is in perfect condition (have it in a skin and a Barely There case). I'm debating on trading it in or trying my luck at selling it to someone later.

cpuOahu

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
You can trade it in if you want to. You don't have to though. You'll get a credit if you do trade it in. The longer you wait, the less credit you'll get. IMO easiest to do it at a store.

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
I scrolled threw the posts here quickly . did anyone ask if the HDMI adapter came with the phone? i asked CS on chat but they don't know

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabrieldavis