Has anyone been able to order from Sprint tele-sales yet?

h4ldol

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Curious if anyone has been able to order from Sprint's telesales department yet, since there have been some reports that people have been able to but they told me no when I called just a few minutes ago. Would love to have it ship out today if possible (although probably won't get it till next week).

boggs3010#AC

Banned
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Curious if anyone has been able to order from Sprint's telesales department yet, since there have been some reports that people have been able to but they told me no when I called just a few minutes ago. Would love to have it ship out today if possible (although probably won't get it till next week).

No but your local Sprint store can order it and have it delivered to them, and call you when it arrives. And I am sure they would appreciate the business.

dandygeek

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
I just left the Sprint store and the lady just said "nope, we dont have it yet". Didnt mention anything about when its coming or ordering it. :(. I left there and called Sam's Club, guy said they have about 8 and wont be able to sell them til tomorrow.

boggs3010#AC

Banned
May 17, 2010
Visit site
I just left the Sprint store and the lady just said "nope, we dont have it yet". Didnt mention anything about when its coming or ordering it. :(. I left there and called Sam's Club, guy said they have about 8 and wont be able to sell them til tomorrow.

She dropped the ball. I ordered mine yesterday and have it already. Iam offering to order it and or let them pick it up Friday. Maybe it is me I love to sell!!

ravizzle

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Is sams club going to be selling for $150 ?

h4ldol

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
i ordered through sprint on the phone today. i should get my galaxy s II tomorrow. :)

I'm not quite clear if you ordered it from telesales or from/via the Sprint store. It's frustrating when the sales/customer service staff are not well informed and give conflicting and/or inaccurate information.

Ideally I would like to order it online and then pick it up at the Sprint store where I preordered it.

Also, customer service today (the call center, not a local Sprint store) told me that Sprint has gotten rid of free activation for phones purchased on sprint.com -- but of course, who knows if this is true or completely false. :confused:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC