Trolling the Epic 4G Touch Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Looks like it's time for my inaugural move along if you're a troll speech. If you've read this before, scroll down to the last paragraph for some new info.

This forum was built on the principal that each and every member (that's you) is treated with the utmost respect. We are extremely proud of this and feel this is one of the things that differentiates us from other forums.

That said, we have a zero tolerance policy toward individuals who come into the forums just to tear it apart. If you think the Epic 4G Touch sucks then try hanging out in your own forum instead. This forum is dedicated enthusiasts - not haters. If you're stopping by to talk smack and turn people away from the forums you will be asked to leave.

Members with higher post count and those who have been registered for a while - should know better - and are not exempt. You should not be cursing, belittling, or making other members feel stupid for opening a thread.

It's this simple: keep the gloves on, stay on topic, and move on if you see a thread or post that really irks you. If you troll, bait, or piss people off on purpose, we have a button with your name on it. If you feel like you're a victim of this behavior, we also have a special button for you. It's that red and yellow folder icon in the upper corner of each post. Trust me, we have a group of mods with tons of experience that will respond in a fair way. The fine print is right here.

One more thing. We recently implemented a point based infraction system. Each trolling violation is worth 15 points. Accumulate 45 points and you'll be banned from the forums for 3 days. 60 points = 7 days. 100 = permanently banned. I've always said, I'd rather ask 1 bad person to leave if it means keeping 10 others that stop participating because of the bad apple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11