The Official "I got my Epic 4G Touch" Thread

Android32

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
Just ordered it!!! Already checked status. Lol. Can't wait!! Samsung did a hell of a job on this phone and the Galaxy Nexus. Reason I picked the Epic 4G touch for one is the battery life. 8.7. And I like the way Samsung makes their devices! Can't wait until it gets here!!!

GCMS

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
Just ordered it!!! Already checked status. Lol. Can't wait!! Samsung did a hell of a job on this phone and the Galaxy Nexus. Reason I picked the Epic 4G touch for one is the battery life. 8.7. And I like the way Samsung makes their devices! Can't wait until it gets here!!!

You'll love and be impressed with the battery life on this phone!

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Just got my Epic 4G Touch in the mail today. In fact, this just so happens to be my very first Droid device. Excited about going through all the Sticky'd threads and seeing where I go from here. Currently charging. The red light, it taunts me. :cool:

lordstimpy

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
After several years on T-Mobile, the wife wanted an iPhone. And thus we are changing carriers, and since I play DnD with two Sprint engineers who I can harass with problems, I went there, and got of course, the Epic 4G Touch. And after one day, me likes.

Android32

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
I figured it would be a lil faster than my Evo 4g, i was wrong....its a LOT FASTER !!! FOUR to five times faster !!! Love it!!! No regrets from me on this one! Samsung did a great job!!!

Android32

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
i got mine yesterday and i haven't slept or done s*&% ever since. Well, i have played some games and figured out every single feature my new device has. :-9 I thought sprint was having internet trouble... But this GS2 is 4-5 times faster than my Evo 4g. Loving that drive mode where it shoots a sms back at whoever. And the battery life!! And the sA plus display!! Anyway u get the point. Bad a** phone!!!

symfonikz

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Just picked up my GSII a couple days ago, upgrading from an EVO. So far, I'm loving it...especially the screen and the battery life.

QQ, is there anything special/handy I should know about this phone? My instincts are trying to force me to turn this into an EVO 2.0, lol

purpleghost

May 12, 2011
Visit site
I've had my s2 for a little over a week now and I have to say I love it. My last cell was the s80 so this was a big leap for me. My wife has the evo 4g and I must sat that this phone blows her's away. Haha she's jealous, only our cam.

TheRewardisCheese

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Just picked mine up from the Sprint store on Thursday Oct 27th as well. I have had tons of different phones and smartphones in the last few years (tech junkie fo sho) and this is by far......the best I have i have had so far....period.

Lovin everything about it.

repinphilly247

Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
I just got my ET4G on Saturday. Wanted to wait on the Galaxy Nexus but might not come to sprint for a while. That and my fiance got her iphone4s so i didn't want to have new phone jealousy. This phone is light years ahead of the hero. I can actually play games on my phone now!

Drummerboy1975

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
I just got mine Thursday night. Traded in my iphone 3g. Man this phone is awesome!!!

Now i just need a better case for it. Does anyone know if Otterbox will or does have a case yet for our phones? Right now i just have a gel case with a screen protector .

Dgreekd

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
Just got mine today. Finally let go of my day one webOS Palm Pre 'minus'. Like it so far. I am sure I will be making many comparisons as time goes on, but I am also certain I will eventually assimilate. Time to learn rooting.

Slingbox

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
it is sure a change from the HTC EVO and other HTC phones
It was a big change for me coming from 13 month EVO , 3 month EVO3D use.
I purchased mine on release day took me a good week to adjust to Touchwiz and Menu/home key placement.
Last week I set up my sisters HTC INC with skype and Sense felt so hard to work more complicated compared to GS2.
I'm very glad I made Samsung move no more grungy HTC hardware for me

kalel114

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Our third line was due an Upgrade, so I jumped on the chance to get this one. I got it, then switched it over to my phone number (Evo) and have loved every minute of it. Such a wonderful phone.

crickie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Question: before I fork over alot of money to Sprint for one of these beautiful monsters,
I have an aching question that needs to be resovled...Can one of these be hacked over
to run on Virgin Mobile? I know that VM is Sprint's pre-paid phone line. ( Sprint bought
VM as my beloved rooted OV runs Sprint net software). I really can't see paying their
outrageous plan prices when I already run on the same network and get the same service
for less money. ( $55 a month unlimited EVERYTHING ). Does anyone really know the
answer to this? If it could be done, it would be the answer to a dream!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21