xxINFIDELxx

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Mine's been fine Verizon Fios.
84793214.png

iSlackerz

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I've been having a relatively minor and annoyingly inconsistent issue. My WiFi connection seems to go to sleep, even though the WiFi sleep policy is set to never. So I have to turn WiFi off and on to reconnect. Then it works fine. It's not a huge issue, but still annoying.

Bmwillz

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Yes was at a friend's house and worked fine but at home it disconnect before ever really connecting.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

suprajjang

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
Is anybody else having issues with the Accuweather app not updating on wifi? I will disable wifi and the app updates right away but with wifi turned on, i get connection failed issue... All other programs seem ok with the wifi

h4ldol

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
I have Comcast Xfinity and routinely get 21mbps down/3.5mbps up, and can typically get those speeds on my E4GT as well (at least when I'm on the same floor as my router). I have had some issues of the wifi connection 'dying', where I notice that I have no connection although the wifi icon is still showing in the task bar. A simple off/on of the wifi fixes it everytime, and only takes about 5-10 seconds or so, but still it is a bit annoying that it consistently happens.

Of course, I don't know for sure if this is related or due to an issue with the E4GT or with my network, but it doesn't happen with my laptops or my Galaxy Tab 10.1 so I'm inclined to think that the issue lies with the E4GT.

spridell

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Just got the phone and been playing with it for about an hour so far. Only problem so far i see with the Wifi is its constantly scanning even though its already connected.

expertzero1

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
my wifi isnt scanning all the time.

Just hate having 1 bar signal on wifi. Weird, when my door is open (room with router) i get full signal, and when its closed, i get 1 bar signal haha!..... Lame

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy