04-30-2012 08:46 AM
65 123
tools
    I downloaded it last night and I'm not having any problems. Are you running on Wi-Fi, 3g or 4g?
    09-20-2011 07:54 AM
    I downloaded it last night and I'm not having any problems. Are you running on Wi-Fi, 3g or 4g?

So you can play videos? I still can't. And I just uninstalled and re-installed again. Still nothing. Only audio
    09-20-2011 08:59 AM
    As of 8pm. central time last night everything was working fine.

Droid Bionic, watching over Wi-Fi.

Just now tested it over 4G. video working fine.
    09-20-2011 10:13 AM
    As of 8pm. central time last night everything was working fine.

Droid Bionic, watching over Wi-Fi.
    You do realize you are not in the Bionic forum

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
    09-20-2011 10:17 AM
    LOL.
    09-20-2011 10:25 AM
    yeah, I just followed the link from the front page.

So this seems to be device specific.
    09-20-2011 11:41 AM
    LOL, why do I get the feeling u wanted us to know it works on Bionic
    09-20-2011 02:16 PM
    "Current Widget doesn't work due to missing drivers/capabilities."

https://plus.google.com/111991876596...sts#s/hbo%20go

what does this mean, and can it be fixed?
    09-22-2011 09:36 PM
    doesnt for me either...netflix doesnt work either.....updates need to come fast what am i suppose to do at work when im "working" lol
    09-23-2011 09:15 AM
    doesnt for me either...netflix doesnt work either.....updates need to come fast what am i suppose to do at work when im "working" lol
    Netflix is working fine on my device.
    09-23-2011 09:33 AM
    Same here...also MAX Go...same issue
    09-23-2011 11:14 AM
    yea, I have no problem with Netflix either. Even works on my SGT10.1...and not the hacked APK, the market download
    09-23-2011 11:36 AM
    I contacted Samsung Support via Twitter yesterday and they said we need to contact the app makers, as they don't directly support third party apps. They did say they were going to look into the MMS compression issue though.

Netflix works fine for me FYI, but HBO GO doesn't.
    09-23-2011 03:37 PM
    Going on the 3rd wk, still no go
    10-01-2011 06:09 PM
    Going on the 3rd wk, still no go
    I didn't read the whole thread but I just wanted to be sure everyone is aware that HBO2GO will only work if you have Comcast Cable or a few other selected cable providers, not all!

HBO2GO does not support all cable companies yet.

Believe it or not, it does not even support it's parent company Time Warner Cable, which I use!

Rob
    10-01-2011 10:33 PM
    I didn't read the whole thread but I just wanted to be sure everyone is aware that HBO2GO will only work if you have Comcast Cable.

Believe it or not, it does not even support it's parent company Time Warner Cable, which I use!

Rob
    That's not true at all. I have att uverse and it worked fine on my old evo phones. The problem with this phone is no video, only audio which I believe is everyone else's problem.

~will work for food~
    10-01-2011 10:42 PM
    I'm sorry, not all cable companies support HBO2Go, that fact is all over the web!

Your cable company is one of the companies that currently supports HBO2GO.

Time Warner does not, but its supposed to come available soon.

Rob

10-01-2011 11:45 PM
    I didn't read the whole thread but I just wanted to be sure everyone is aware that HBO2GO will only work if you have Comcast Cable.

Rob

HBO GO. It's HBO. Anywhere.

I have Directv, so that isn't the issue.
    10-02-2011 12:05 AM

Rob
    Might want to edit this with the correct information. Dont want someone to read it and think you know what you are talking about.

It works great on numerous cable providers
    10-02-2011 08:41 PM
    Yeah but not all! So my message stands!

Or are you saying it works on all cable providers?

I'll edit it when you admit it doesn't support all cable providers!

Maybe you should read instead of making me sound stupid, here is a recent link:

http://www.cinemablend.com/television/Time-Warner-Cable-Subscribers-Get-HBO-Go-31742.html

10-02-2011 10:16 PM
    Yeah but not all! So my message stands!

Or are you saying it works on all cable providers?

I'll edit it when you admit it doesn't support all cable providers!

Maybe you should read instead of making me sound stupid, here is a recent link:

When Will Time Warner Cable Subscribers Get HBO Go?

Not trying to make you look stupid, just pointing out that your statement that HBOGO only works on Comcast is 100% inaccurate.

Of course it doesn't work on all providers. I don't think anyone was clueless enough to think it did. The only debate is your comment that did not have one shred of truth to it.
    10-03-2011 08:11 PM
    I didn't read this whole post either but I have comcast and it worked on my droid incredible. I didn't change cable companies and it doesn't work on this phone. Same as everyone else, sound and no video. Definitely an issue with compatibility with this phone.
    10-03-2011 08:22 PM
    Everybody send an email to hbogo2@hbo.com to report the issue. It's the HBO GO support email address. I emailed them already, but we should have strength in numbers. Everybody should report the issue so they know it's not an isolated issue...
    10-05-2011 02:14 PM
    HBO GO has never, to my knowledge, been touted as being compatible with all Android 2.x.x (whatever) devices. From the beginning, it has only supported specific devices (luckily that included my Evo 4G) that they announced support for, much like Netflix several weeks ago that only supported some devices officially until they announced broad support for all 2.3.x devices.

That said, hopefully HBO will work on providing support for the E4GT because HBO GO is a great app, but it isn't as 'issue' or something wrong with the E4GT, per se.
    10-05-2011 02:20 PM
    Not trying to make you look stupid, just pointing out that your statement that HBOGO only works on Comcast is 100% inaccurate.

Of course it doesn't work on all providers. I don't think anyone was clueless enough to think it did. The only debate is your comment that did not have one shred of truth to it.
    I did update my original statement as promised. But my original statement also stated that NOT ALL cable companies supported HBO2OUT, that was in the second sentence.

I was just trying to help others out that might not have known that particular detail, as I did not know that when I personally tried to use it.

Then I had to run around the web to find out why, and that's when I discovered that it was not rolled out on all cable companies.

But I did correct the original statement to better reflect that is was not just Comcast that supported it.

So I hope we can move on from here, and maybe combine forces to get it to be available on ALL cable companies, and also figure out why it's not working for those that is should!

Agreed?

Rob
    10-07-2011 06:49 PM
65 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD