04-30-2012 08:46 AM
65 123
tools
    I did update my original statement as promised. But my original statement also stated that NOT ALL cable companies supported HBO2OUT, that was in the second sentence.

I was just trying to help others out that might not have known that particular detail, as I did not know that when I personally tried to use it.

Then I had to run around the web to find out why, and that's when I discovered that it was not rolled out on all cable companies.

But I did correct the original statement to better reflect that is was not just Comcast that supported it.

So I hope we can move on from here, and maybe combine forces to get it to be available on ALL cable companies, and also figure out why it's not working for those that is should!

Agreed?

Rob
    This isn't even relevant because if any of us were on unsupported providers we wouldn't even have access to the videos to see that it only provides an audio feed. Therefore all of your posts have been completely pointless.

Think about it for a second.
    10-08-2011 02:35 AM
    HBO GO and MAX GO just got updated yesterday to version 1.2.

If you already had the previous version installed, uninstall it first and then download the 1.2 versions from the market.

Video is now working at least on the Epic 4G Touch. I'm guessing also on SGSII.

I've read comments regarding now getting force-closing issues, etc. Seems to be cleared by first completely removing the app before reinstalling, as opposed to simply updating to 1.2

Please, check and provide with input on whether this fixes your "sound only" issues or not.

>>>It's working for me right now.

Best regards,
    10-13-2011 11:32 AM
    It works for me on Wifi.
    When on 3G Audio plays video doesn't.
    10-13-2011 11:54 AM
    Before the update, I could sign in and get just audio. Now I updated and it tells me uverse isn't supported. Wth

I'm TMack, and I approve this message
    10-13-2011 12:32 PM
    Before the update, I could sign in and get just audio. Now I updated and it tells me uverse isn't supported. Wth

I'm TMack, and I approve this message
    I just tried both HBO GO amd MAX GO on my new SG2.. and I have the SAME issue as you.. that this service is NOT supported on ATT U-Verse.. which is BS.. I was using it without issues on my Froyo Captivate ever since U-Verse started carrying HBO GO and MAX GO.. wtf..?!?!
    10-14-2011 09:46 AM
    Woot woot, I love it
    10-14-2011 09:56 AM
    Hi,

Looks like Time Warner Cable the owners of HBO is still not offering HBO2GO?

Not sure why they are late to the party?

Rob

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
    10-14-2011 12:50 PM
    Just installed this app for the first time last night. Worked perfectly. I only tried it over 4g. 3g is pretty nonexistent at my house. Directv is my provider.
    10-14-2011 12:51 PM
    This app has been updated and now works fine on the Epic 4G Touch.....enjoying my HBO again!
    10-14-2011 04:14 PM
    I just tried both HBO GO amd MAX GO on my new SG2.. and I have the SAME issue as you.. that this service is NOT supported on ATT U-Verse.. which is BS.. I was using it without issues on my Froyo Captivate ever since U-Verse started carrying HBO GO and MAX GO.. wtf..?!?!
    App updated again. Force stopped and cleared data. Confirmed working with audio and video with uverse. About time!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
    10-18-2011 08:17 PM
    I read that it's up to your TV service provider to support the service. Directv and RCN do not support it. I don't know who if anyone does.
    10-18-2011 11:42 PM
    Uninstalled both and reinstalled both and they are now working perfectly.
    10-18-2011 11:45 PM
    I had to install it after the update to get it to work properly

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
    10-18-2011 11:54 PM
    was told on may 12,2012 the new app for the 4.0 will come out. i have the new nexus and it wont work on my phone until then
    04-19-2012 04:43 PM
    I didn't even know this app existed, downloaded this morning and am watching the wire from the beginning all over again Happy Monday!!!
    04-30-2012 08:46 AM
65 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD