Sprint Epic 4g touch dock and belt case

bluemagicx

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Since I got this thing first think in the morning, Im still playing with it. Coming from My Palm Pre webos. I want that desktop dock since I'll miss my Touchstone charger. And I need a Horizontal belt clip case. Where are these things? Should have been out on launch day!:(

atl10pnr

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I got a universal holder. It fits perfect. Looking at receipt the number is CCU2588Q. It is a vertical pouch with a magnetic latch. As big as the phone is I was still able to bowl tonight with it on my belt with this case.

schnoid

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
Girls don't dig the hip case. Just like jean shorts, it is sooo 2004.

ummm.. i'm pretty sure the hip case was never cool. Just throwing it out there. If you wanna sport it I'm not one to judge. I hang out on androidcentral, so of course I know what cool really means.

ratchetjaw#AC

Oct 27, 2009
Visit site

This type of comment kills me lol. Who gives a $hit. Seriously if a girl likes your method of carrying a phone. How weakminded can someone be to let someone else dictate what they use. That's just pathetic

youngjediboy

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
I hope there are generic desktop/car docks coming eventually because that seems like a pretty steep price for what it is. At least with the old Touchstone it was worth the money for the wireless and magnet.

So far I'm loving pretty much everything about this phone, I just really really miss the Touchstone. :(

bluemagicx

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I need a hip case to carry the phone safely. Im in and out of my car and customers houses and offices. I dock it in the car. I used to have my Touchstone in the car that was so sweet. Now waiting to get the Galaxy car dock. That thing is nice. Horizontal or vertical and puts the phone into driving mode. And a desktop dock for next to my bed. I could care less what the women think! Im married. lol:D

bluemagicx

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I got an HP Touchpad and have the Touchstone dock for that now. Its so sweet. I too miss the phone touchstone. Its such a simple concept, I wish all phones could charge that way. I thought I saw a post where someone was modding the Galaxy to use the touchstone.....

ajbrickyard

May 16, 2010
Visit site

Once you get out of high school and become an adult you will understand how stupid that sounds, but if you don't like them that's your personal choice.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000