H E L P!!!!!!!! I am in love with the S2 but this is a deal breaker if I can't figure this out. Set up the exchange account with no problems or synching issues. However...and this is a BIG however...A reminder for an event popped up, and I noticed I could not change the reminder for another time. Dug deeper and noticed that I could not edit ANY calendar events that came over from Outlook during the exchange sync. This is not acceptable.

So.......I came home and added a test event to the calendar again in Outlook. The event came up in my phone and again I could not edit it AT ALL. Creating an event on the S2 is fine, no problems with editing. I did notice that an event created in Outlook comes up on my S2 saying, "David (Organizer)" with a checked box next to it that cannot be unchecked. Any help would be appreciated.
    09-16-2011 11:50 PM
    Called Samsung today. They claim to "...know of the issue and are trying to find a solution". For now, use a third party exchange app like Exchange Touchdown as your calendar, and leave the calendar box unchecked when figuring your exchange account on the device.
    09-17-2011 10:54 PM
    Download Touchdown. It's the best $20 you'll ever spend if you connect to Exchange. You also have 30 days to evaluate.
    09-17-2011 11:33 PM
    Thank you Cory. I have had Touchdown before, and it's fine. I would just hope that Samsung is REALLY aware of this and working on a fix.
    09-17-2011 11:37 PM
    Seconded for Touchdown - I switched because I use my calendar as a task tracking tool, and EVERY event from Outlook comes over to the stock calendar with a reminder - the notifications were driving me crazy.
    09-30-2011 02:33 PM
    I sync my Outlook calendar with a gmail calendar using Google's sync program. Then I display the gmail calendar on my phone. It seems to work just fine for me.
    09-30-2011 03:16 PM