Does TouchWiz have an option to use Numerical Battery Percentage rather than the green battery icon?

Hope everyone is happy with their phones!
    09-17-2011 10:49 AM
    Not that I've seen. I downloaded "Battery Widget" from the android market. It puts a large green battery Icon on your home screen with a percentage. As a bonus if you click on the widget it lets you turn on/off wifi, GPS, Bluetooth, and access the display settings and battery saving menus (from the settings menu). Its pretty great for a free widget.
    09-17-2011 10:52 AM
    Not that I've seen. I downloaded "Battery Widget" from the android market. It puts a large green battery Icon on your home screen with a percentage. As a bonus if you click on the widget it lets you turn on/off wifi, GPS, Bluetooth, and access the display settings and battery saving menus (from the settings menu). Its pretty great for a free widget.
    Yah I should have mentioned that I dont prefer using a widget. Thanks though!
    09-17-2011 10:54 AM
    Does TouchWiz have an option to use Numerical Battery Percentage rather than the green battery icon?

Hope everyone is happy with their phones!
    I use Battery Indicator Pro its excellent.

Link below contains free trimmed down version give it a try.

https://market.android.com/details?i...ndicator&hl=en
    Brainerd likes this.
    09-17-2011 11:16 AM
    The app Battery Time Pro has the ability to add a ##% on the info bar up top. Also has the ugly widgets , give it a try.

Dont have my ET yet, so I cannot 100% confirm.

It does work flawlessly on the Evo4g and 3D though.

09-17-2011 11:17 AM
    yeah I was looking for something like that.
    HTC had a battery widget that I used to use on my Evo. It transferred over to my G2 with Appbrain, but I can't install it on the G2.
    09-17-2011 11:18 AM
    Battery indicator works well in the notification bar
    09-17-2011 12:43 PM
    I use Battery Indicator Pro its excellent.

Link below contains free trimmed down version give it a try.

https://market.android.com/details?i...ndicator&hl=en
    +1 on this. I used it on my EVO and now on my Galaxy S II. Works great. I also like the fact that it shows the health and temperature of the battery.
    09-17-2011 01:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD