Miss the HTC Sense Clock Widget? Check this out

thedigitel

May 7, 2010
Visit site
The hardest part for me moving to TouchWiz from Sense was the lack of an attractive and cohesive Clock / Weather Widget. Last night I did some searching and came across Fancy Widgets.

It looks and functions exactly like the HTC clock. It's very nice and there are a lot of different settings you can customize, as well as skins to download. It has the forecast weather animations, and touching the forecast day brings you to the website for further information. NICE! I paid about $3 to unlock the full version, which gives you access to more skins (notably, the one that looks IDENTICAL to the Sense one). I find this widget is much more attractive and functions better than the Beautiful Widgets one, which I tried first.

Just thought I'd share with the forum in case anyone else is looking for something similar. Here's a couple screenshots I took (love that feature BTW (hold Home and hit Power fyi)

SC20110917-170332.png

SC20110917-170339.png

Reactions: kenlperry

Leviathan620

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
I got a question. Can anybody send me the HTC Clock theme of Beautiful widgets via mail? ( dremora_pwnz@yahoo.com) Because I had Beautiful Widgets purchased from Android Market Store, and I could easily get the theme... Now 1st. I heard the specified theme got removed with the update, and 2nd. I had split my memory stick SD in 400 mb and the rest ( from 4gb ) in 2 with the Windows Partition Wizard, and with the Link2SD app, I moved my Market Store app to SD, the my SD somehow got formatted and I can't instal my market store app again. So I have to instal all my apps from 4shared or other websites. So can somebody send me tye HTC Beautiful Widgets clock theme? OR tell me how couldi possibly instal my market app store back? I own a xperia x10. Thanks for any possibly answer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan