A Few Issues

sko580

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
So far this phone is incredibly thin. I am a previous owner of an Evo with the extended battery, so anything thinner than that is refreshing. The last 2 weeks I had the Photon and that was a nice size phone and the stock battery did pretty well. Now that I have the E4GT, having this thinner phone is pretty wild. I haven't had this phone long enough to see if the battery will last the entire day, but knowing the capacity of the stock battery, I am optimistic.

Today I was able to focus on some attention on the phone. I have a couple of issues which I am not able to find a solution.

1. Always Awake While Charging is missing from the usual spot. I connect my phone to the charger and have it on a mount as a routine when getting into a car. I tend to use the Google Maps, Pandora, and/or DoggCatcher. Having the screen always on while on the charger allows me to easily access programs on the phone. Not needing to always unlock the phone is helpful.

2. Keyboard sounds - Anyone figured a way to get rid of that? I think the haptic feedback is enough to let me know I hit a key(s), but the sound gets annoying when trying to quietly type something.

3. Speech Recogntion - Not really a problem yet because the problem has not been consistent. I tried using this feature while looking for a specific store as I was driving my family to our weekend home. I am wondering if the lag being experience by some members is also related to this. When off the charger, no problems with it. I tested this on an AC wall charger when we got to our destination, the problem occured the first time, but did not show the problem after a few more attempts. It is possible the lag issue is affecting the processing of the speech?

Thanks.

bobby james

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
For the keyboard sounds just go to settings>language and keyboard and u can adjust the sound from there. I hate keyboard sounds too.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge