Let's see those home screens!

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Don't know if you know this already but you are also able to change your lock screen image... Here's mine
they are of my wife's art work...go to gallery,choose your image,tab menu, set as and choose lock screen wallpaper...

callen10#AC

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
Callen - Where did you get your background image? That rocks.

I wish I could remember. Its been on my sd card for as long as I can remember. Here it is though

62e8439c-1009-4985.jpg

Sent from my Sprint Epic 4G Touch

NismoZ

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Tap on the widget and go to Settings. Scroll down the setting to 'Background Color'. Adjust the Alpha lower to make the widget more translucent, make sure Red, Green and Blue are all set to zero. Tap 'Ok', then 'Save' and you're done!

I've downloaded the SiMi Clock widget. Thanks. I have it setup, but now the date says Sunday, September 18 (38). What is the 38 and how can I get rid of it?

Thanks.

xxINFIDELxx

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Is this an app in the market?

It's a GO Launcher theme and Clock and weather widgets from Beautiful Widgets. Paid for the theme but like the icons. I had the theme minus the Gears wallpaper (which comes with the theme) on my EVO. I had a red/black Ballistic case and tried to get themes to match my case. This was a leftover I was just showing off. I like GO Launcher a lot. Tried the stock Touch Wiz, but was used to the Go Launcher from my EVO. It's super customizable and I like the fact you can hide the notification bar by setting the gesture in the Go Launcher's settings. I just swipe down to hide the notification bar, swipe up to preview all the screens.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon