Double Tap for Voice Not Working?

Citymusic08

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
The motion "Double Tap" feature does not work properly for me outside of the tutorial. Inside the tutorial, it recognizes the taps and congratulates me on a job well done. Outside the tutorial, the double taps are not recognized and do not initiate the voice app. Yes double tap is checked. Are there any fixes/suggestions?

asteetva

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
The motion "Double Tap" feature does not work properly for me outside of the tutorial. Inside the tutorial, it recognizes the taps and congratulates me on a job well done. Outside the tutorial, the double taps are not recognized and do not initiate the voice app. Yes double tap is checked. Are there any fixes/suggestions?

Yes I noticed that too, spend some time on it, thinking its just me...Thank god I did not use a HAMMER to tap..:)

daklown

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Its not that it doesn't work. It just doesn't work as expected. The double tap doesn't work outside the app like you think it would. Inside the app it makes the voice recognition start and the app waits for a command. I only figured this out after playing around with it for a while.

jkrezdorn

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
Yea I kept doing the same thing. My hand hurts. If you have to open app is is easier to tap screen. It would be nice to wake it up with the double tap. I had a jawbone headset that did just that with this phone. I returned it though. I could not hear phone ring while mowing lawn. Now I downloaded my entire music collection from PC and use ear buds. I can hear music. When the phone rings music lowers and I can answer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12