How many people bought their Epic Tough 4G FULL RETAIL?

efoss

May 13, 2011
Visit site
I went ahead and forked out the full price for this bad boy! Worth it? I would do it 3 more times if I broke it and did not have insurance on it!!!

This is the beastliest phone ever made!

Are you as phone stupid as I am?

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
I went ahead and forked out the full price for this bad boy! Worth it? I would do it 3 more times if I broke it and did not have insurance on it!!!

This is the beastliest phone ever made!

Are you as phone stupid as I am?

It's not stupid at all, especially since sprint priced it amazingly reasonably at only $499. You'd sorta be stupid not to.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: efoss

AntikytheraTech

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
I gladly forked out the full MSRP for this baby. I am eligible for the full upgrade in April of this coming year. I figure I buy this (even at sticker price it's a great deal) and in 6 months sell it for a hefty wad o' cash on Craigslist and upgrade to... dare I say the Prime? Who knows but definitely something running ICS. I very well may just jeep this thing for a while though. It is astonishing out-of-the-box, it will be a true gem with CyanogenMod on it. In short, completely reasonable to pay full price and well worth the money, if it fits in the budget.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

tkemack

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
I bought the Evo 3D on launch for my new contract. Gladly paid full retail for this beast. $499+ tax. Phone was good enough I bought another for the wife

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 Epic longest phone name in the world Touch 4G

madkaw

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
I paid full price for mine too. At 499 it was hard to turn down. I had the og evo so I was not up till next june, I would of only saved 75 to re up my contract. So by paying 499 instead of 425 I can get the full upgrade price next summer.:)

efoss

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Yeah so I started with the Samsung Instinct, upgraded to a Palm Pre, then upgraded to the 'o.g. Evo, then rocked out on my keyboard with the Epic 4G, then pocketed a 3VO, and no I'm time travelin' with the SAMSUNG GALAXY S II EPIC TOUGH 4G BAD A SUNSA WITH THE LONGEST NAME BECAUSE IT ROCKS OUT WITH IT'S C-O-C-K OUT!! !!! For an ole Oklahoma boy, this phone is the fastest thing in the west!

This phone seriously raised the bar for Android Benchmark, heck, iHomo will have a hard time being comparable! :D

edgar.nalchad

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
LOL.. I'm going to activate a new line to morrow so i can get it for 200.. then cancel that line next month. That way I split the cost into 2 months!

AntikytheraTech

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
This is a thread full of people unaffected by our amazing economy, I see....

That is a very bold assumption. Certainly not true for me. I just have an interesting set of priorities. Android is up there with rent and food. ;-)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

tkemack

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm an addict. I will always find a way to buy new electronics. Usually I have to buy them in pairs so my wife has one too. Less nagging that way. Win win for me

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 Epic longest phone name in the world Touch 4G

bodymassage5

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Opened a new account and bought mine so I can give myself plenty of time to find a buyer for my Evo 3D on craigslist before I cancel that line. Already found a couple offers for around $300 so with the $200 I paid and the $350 cancellation fee, the "upgrade" is costing me only $250 for a brand new phone.

BTW, I bought mine at Best Buy, is the ETF different between Sprint and Best Buy? I'm looking at the Sprint website and it says the ETF is only $200 while Best Buy's was $350. Had to go with Best Buy since they are the only ones in town with any in stock.

HYDE

Banned
Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Paid full price for mine and haven't looked back. Traded my OG EVO for the 3D and really regretted it. Paid full price for the Photon but just never fell in love with it. I'm fine with paying $500 to finally be happy again.

vincey2kr1

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I was told that even though you don't get a new phone and you activate you have to agree to a 2 year contract. You just are still eligible for an upgrade but subject to etf if you cancel. Sprint said unless you do pre paid plan, whichI don't think they have?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phone user