10-04-2011 10:17 AM
28 12
tools
    Have any of you guys tried this out to see if it would help you out. http://forums.androidcentral.com/spr...ml#post1288497

For some people it helped out . Theirs a ton of information in the Sticky section, I have been with Sprint over 15 years and yea Efoss Sprint needs to do something about their data speeds. Tech these days its all about the data and less about calls. It socks if you can't make a call but you can still get those 20 or 30 text out but the end of lunch ... Friday needs to be a good day for Sprint so we can have a good day too.
    I tried this and at first it killed my speed but after few hours its definatelly improved and stayed that way
    10-04-2011 07:26 AM
    Well this is underwhleming to me.....

I really was getting ready to sell my Evo 3D and pick up the Epic Touch 4G, and now having gone through this thread, I'm having second thoughts.......

Might have to wait a while for this one, afterall.... Or for whatever's next.
    I just got my Epic 4G Touch the other day and I came from a 3D. I've been carrying them both around and haven't noticed one getting reception than the other. They are both pulling roughly the same. I'm sending the Epic 4G Touch back though for personal reasons but overall, it is a great phone. I just don't care for touchwiz and feel like I shouldn't have to use another launcher to like my device.
    10-04-2011 09:47 AM
    I just got my Epic 4G Touch the other day and I came from a 3D. I've been carrying them both around and haven't noticed one getting reception than the other. They are both pulling roughly the same. I'm sending the Epic 4G Touch back though for personal reasons but overall, it is a great phone. I just don't care for touchwiz and feel like I shouldn't have to use another launcher to like my device.
    Out of curiosity what components of TouchWiz do you not like? I'm not challenging you by any means I am just curious if I am missing something. i've had the Evo, Photon (briefly) and now the Epic 4G Touch and just curious what components of the UI you don't like. I'm considering putting on a 3rd party launcher but I'm not sure which one yet.

Thanks!
    10-04-2011 10:17 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD