10-19-2011 06:08 PM
105 ... 345
tools
    So I take it this issue still isn't solved? I'm also having issues with battery life. I could give a care about the AOS %, because of the reasons some here have posted. I just want to know why, while doing absolutely nothing in my pocket, the phone will go down 5% in 30 minutes.
    10-10-2011 09:33 AM
    Mine is always at 50-60% and even higher at times have everything turned off except roaming because if I turn off roam I get no signal at work, and battery drains super fast.
    10-19-2011 04:30 PM
    I have terrible signal for sprint at work and I have to set the roaming to automatic in order to receive any texts or phone calls.The phone is constantly switching back and forth from roam to sprint due to the weak signal. Could this be the reason for the high Android OS% readings when I check whats using the battery? If that is the reason then that explains a lot.
    10-19-2011 04:49 PM
    I have terrible signal for sprint at work and I have to set the roaming to automatic in order to receive any texts or phone calls.The phone is constantly switching back and forth from roam to sprint due to the weak signal. Could this be the reason for the high Android OS% readings when I check whats using the battery? If that is the reason then that explains a lot.
    Yep, that would do it. Searching for signals is a big battery drainer.
    hawaiijedi likes this.
    10-19-2011 05:04 PM
    And I take that would be the reason for the high Android OS % readings?
    10-19-2011 06:08 PM
105 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD