How do you set to receive LED notifications?

I get sound but no flashing lights?
    09-20-2011 08:29 AM
    How do you set to receive LED notifications?

I get sound but no flashing lights?
    settings -> display -> notification flash
    09-20-2011 08:36 AM
    settings -> display -> notification flash
    Thats the current setting but still no flash?
    09-20-2011 08:40 AM
    Does the LED light up when you charge?
    09-20-2011 11:22 AM
    Thats the current setting but still no flash?
    Do you atleast get a solid led light? The flashing led light is very slow so if u are getting a solid led light when a notification fires off sit & wait to see if it flashes or not
    09-20-2011 11:29 AM
    I do get a light when charging - I think its blue

Yes, I just noticed a red flashing light - very slow though

not sure if I get for all emails and text messages?
    09-20-2011 11:55 AM

not sure if I get for all emails and text messages?
    Now that u mention it, I don't get led notifications for emails at all. I'm currently using the Gmail app so using the Samsung app might tell a different story. I'm getting led notifications whilst using goSMS for text & it has options to enable the led lights but I'm positive when I was using the stock messaging app I was getting led notifications as well.
    09-20-2011 12:21 PM
    Yeah I'm going a bit nuts with notifications, with all the Apps I've been messing around with. I'm actually about ready to do a factory reset and use the phone with stock TouchWiz for awhile so I can get used to the phone's built in notification functions. Then I'll start adding in things like WidgetLocker and GoSMSPro. I think this will help with the notification settings.
    09-20-2011 12:25 PM
    Is there a way to disable the light for e-mail notifications, but have it flash for text notifications? I am using the stock Gmail app and the notification light works fine.
    09-20-2011 12:42 PM
    Is there a way to disable the light for e-mail notifications, but have it flash for text notifications? I am using the stock Gmail app and the notification light works fine.
    In the Gmail app there is a setting to turn off notifications.

When in Gmail, hit the menu button --> More --> Settings and scroll down to Notifications.

If you only want to turn off the LED notification, I believe the only way to do it is with an app like Light Flow, which has a Gmail notification section.
    bmrisko likes this.
    09-20-2011 12:48 PM
    In the Gmail app there is a setting to turn off notifications.

When in Gmail, hit the menu button --> More --> Settings and scroll down to Notifications.

If you only want to turn off the LED notification, I believe the only way to do it is with an app like Light Flow, which has a Gmail notification section.
    Awesome, thanks!
    09-20-2011 01:07 PM
    My notification light stop working too.
    09-20-2011 01:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD