09-21-2011 08:55 PM
30 12
tools
    We are testing multiple android phones and Iphones for work and have had many iphone backs shatter. Phone still works fine, but the back is all cracked.

Looks like October 4th is the date for more information.
    Apple's Fall event set for October 4th, Tim Cook to unveil iPhone 5
    09-21-2011 07:10 AM
    I find the build quality of the epic to be great. Love it. The iPhone 5? It will likelybe great as well. These two devices are thin fast sexy.
    09-21-2011 07:20 AM
    Build quality is different than durability. The iPhone beats the E4GT hands down in build quality. In durability, the E4GT would win, thanks to not having that back glass.

And keep in mind, some people like the quality of the iPhone (including yours truly), but just can't deal with how locked-down iOS is. I have yet to find an Android phone that could match the iPhone's build quality. Closest I found was the LG G2X and (slightly lower down the rung) the HTC Sensation.
    the bionic build quality was no better than the ETouch. There is that beveled lint trap bahaha!
    09-21-2011 07:22 AM
    The build of the iphone4 is horrible then under your own merits. Its enclosed shell design is in and of itself a "locked down" or rather locked out design. No expandable sd or battery is possible.
    Again, that has nothing to do with build quality.
    09-21-2011 08:53 PM
    the bionic build quality was no better than the ETouch. There is that beveled lint trap bahaha!
    Eh. Its subjective. The bevel is a nice touch for me, since it makes it feel a bit more unique and substantial. And the lint trap isn't as bad as you might think.
    09-21-2011 08:55 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD