Battery icon

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Does the icon look a little off to anyone? I want to smoosh the green within the lines. I guess if that's my biggest problem then cry me a river! Just bugging me a little.

youngjediboy

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
I just find it pretty useless... as you can't tell how much battery is really left, and it's always green colored. I installed one of the battery widgets that adds a battery icon to the top left with a percentage number which is MUCH more useful. It also changes colors depending on your battery level. Way better than the default icon on the top right.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Yeah it does Tron, although that's low enough that it's a little less obvious. I don't think battery icons can be replaced until we have root access. I realize I am being a little nit picky, but I just don't like it. It might be one of those things where I've never seen an icon do that, so I'm just not used to it.

BRIVERS73

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Yeah it does Tron, although that's low enough that it's a little less obvious. I don't think battery icons can be replaced until we have root access. I realize I am being a little nit picky, but I just don't like it. It might be one of those things where I've never seen an icon do that, so I'm just not used to it.

I've actually seen this before while working on some taskbars in the UOT. I thought it was a Gingerbread thing

BRIVERS73

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Don't know if anyone can tell from this ss but some of the icons I used on my EVO 3D don't look quite as polished as the default ones on my Epic... Im sure it can be fixed with resolution bump in the icons, just thought I'd share.

Slight pixelation appears on the 4G icon as well as the battery....

iaBia