I dropped mine this morning and must say that the sprint case with kick stand did it's job well. It took the impact and saved my phone just a real minor scuff at the bottom is all.
    09-22-2011 10:28 AM
    I dropped mine from the cab of my semi truck yesterday, a good 4 ft!! Slipped off my lap, bounced out the door, hit the outside step then thankfully landed face up! Battery cover flew off but the battery stayed in. I don't have a case on it & it only got a very small scuff on the side that's barely visible.
    09-22-2011 12:50 PM
    I dropped mine from the cab of my semi truck yesterday, a good 4 ft!! Slipped off my lap, bounced out the door, hit the outside step then thankfully landed face up! Battery cover flew off but the battery stayed in. I don't have a case on it & it only got a very small scuff on the side that's barely visible.
    I've had this happen to my phones too many times. I have made it a rule to never put my phone in my lap because I will forget about it 85% of the time. Glad, it turned out ok for you.
    09-22-2011 12:58 PM
    Monday night for me it was going down on the sidewalk I was ale to hit it and it landed in the grass no damage Sprint store the next morning when they opened for a case

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
    09-22-2011 01:00 PM
    I've dropped it twice, no damage without a case. Probably doesn't have enough weight to really impact much - great phone!
    09-22-2011 02:15 PM
    I was very surprised that the sprin case held up, still don't think it should be 30 bucks so now i wonder if i'll stll need the otterbox if this case did the job?
    09-22-2011 02:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD