09-25-2011 12:11 PM
38 12
tools
    Lmao sorry kind of a habit, guess it's time to pull a fresh one with the sgs2. lol dude the cookies! I COULD EAT THOSE AFTER EVERY POST! Did you take that pic with the sgs2? hey were they homemade? ima fat azz...
    09-24-2011 01:40 AM
    Lmao sorry kind of a habit, guess it's time to pull a fresh one with the sgs2. lol dude the cookies! I COULD EAT THOSE AFTER EVERY POST! Did you take that pic with the sgs2? hey were they homemade? ima fat azz...
    na not Epic touch pic.
    If pic was taken with it cookie would look much better
    09-24-2011 01:46 AM
    I thought this phone, as well 3d was going to be supported by this network change?
    That speed test pic was from my E3d, lol but i pull those speeds as well as signal strength everywhereI travel and I'm always on the move!
    I have gotten those same speeds on my Epic Touch consistently, especially at work where there is a 4G tower on top o our building (don't ask -we received an internal email one day saying that the Sprint 4g tower was complete - pulled out my 3D and got 11mb down, 2 up - could get no 4g in the building before that). The speed must be a function of what city your are in because I get almost 2mg on 3G and 10mb on 4G consistently. I am in Jacksonville Florida. These are the same speeds I got on my 3D which I still have. Strange thing is until about a month or two ago, 3g was super slow on my 3D averaging about 400kb and out of nowhere its averages above 1500kb lately. Is is obvious that Sprint did something to their signal.
    09-24-2011 03:43 AM
    Sling- i just peed myself! That's some impressive speed!

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 Epic longest phone name in the world Touch 4G
    09-24-2011 05:26 AM
    I have gotten those same speeds on my Epic Touch consistently, especially at work where there is a 4G tower on top o our building (don't ask -we received an internal email one day saying that the Sprint 4g tower was complete - pulled out my 3D and got 11mb down, 2 up - could get no 4g in the building before that). The speed must be a function of what city your are in because I get almost 2mg on 3G and 10mb on 4G consistently. I am in Jacksonville Florida. These are the same speeds I got on my 3D which I still have. Strange thing is until about a month or two ago, 3g was super slow on my 3D averaging about 400kb and out of nowhere its averages above 1500kb lately. Is is obvious that Sprint did something to their signal.
    I know it! I just pulled down 11 mb, this morning, & mine is constant also! Guys were sick of seeing speeds from my evo 3d, so I upgraded #'s from sgs2! I hate to hear people struggling with 3g / 4g radios, I just can't understand them saying this phone has reception issues? I've experienced nothing but lightspeed these last two weeks! Has anyone been successful at disabling the camera shutter sound?
    09-24-2011 08:32 AM
    Please show me the 11 screen shot. That, I must see

09-24-2011 09:11 AM
    the power button is in a weird place. i feel as if ima break the screen somehow.
    09-24-2011 09:34 AM
    Please show me the 11 screen shot. That, I must see

look out below! Like linzgeneral said in the earlier post I pulled this down indoors, so I'm starting to wonder how many of us out there are getting this, is it luck of the draw I have buddy serving with the USAF stationed out in Florida, & he says he gets 12.5 down. which I have experience before in the west suburbs of IL, with the Evo4G. Thought this was amazing but at the time no screen shot without root!
    09-24-2011 03:24 PM
    Love the phone, but I can't edit my facebook contacts? What's the use of being able to add my facebook friends and not be able to edit their contact profiles? Or am I missing something where I'm able to edit them in some way?
    09-24-2011 03:58 PM
    some websites are saying both devices will while the photon wont and some are are saying the Epic touch wont....so really no one knows till it happens lol
    According to the moto forums, the photon does support rev b, in the Qualcomm MDM6600 chipset (same chipset as the verizon iphone), where the epic touch has the same chipset as the original epic and does not support rev b.

https://supportforums.motorola.com/message/471566
    Cethern likes this.
    09-24-2011 07:03 PM
    According to the moto forums, the photon does support rev b, in the Qualcomm MDM6600 chipset (same chipset as the verizon iphone), where the epic touch has the same chipset as the original epic and does not support rev b.

https://supportforums.motorola.com/message/471566
    No rev b capability on the eptouch??? You have to be kidding??

Sent from my Sprint Eptouch 4G
    09-24-2011 07:05 PM
    I don't like the power button on the side, i keep hitting it when changing the volume because i anchor the phone on the right side and press the volume buttons at the same time...

The wifi doesn't pick up well for some reason, i have read a lot of people complaining about this.

battery takes FOREVER to charge

love the phone though! the other problems i have are software/sprint related. not really the phones fault.
    09-24-2011 07:37 PM
    No rev b capability on the eptouch??? You have to be kidding??

Sent from my Sprint Eptouch 4G
    Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
    09-25-2011 12:11 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD