I'm curious as to how you did it and where did you do it at? I want the Epic Touch 4G and Sprint has changed the roaming agreement, which they allowed customers to either cancel their contract and port their number or start a new one.

I want this phone.
    09-22-2011 11:48 PM
    I cancelled two Verizon contracts to get this phone, one for me and the wife. I had three lines on Verizon that were all due for upgrade and only one was out of contract. I ported two numbers over and applied for the port in credits that same day.
    09-23-2011 10:43 PM
    I canceled my line that had a Nexus S 4G on it and got the SGS2 on a new line, my ETF was 80 so it just made sense and since I use Google voice exclusively it was a no brainer for me.
    09-23-2011 11:44 PM
    I cancelled two Verizon contracts to get this phone, one for me and the wife. I had three lines on Verizon that were all due for upgrade and only one was out of contract. I ported two numbers over and applied for the port in credits that same day.
    I was so close. Had Sprint and the SGS2 for a few days. Awesome phone! Enjoy...
    09-23-2011 11:51 PM
    That was a very bold move. Are you glad you did it?
    09-24-2011 01:21 AM
    That was a very bold move. Are you glad you did it?
    Yeah. The 3g coverage isn't quite as good but I get great wimax coverage and the phone is absolutley outstanding. Plus I get a better discount with sprint so all in all I should save 22 a month with more min. and texts. I grew sick of Verizon nickel and diming everything while putting out subpar handsets all the while my data speeds kept getting worse and worse since iPhone launched. I guess ill be getting into the same thing with Sprint but at least ill have a cheaper bill and the phone I really wanted.
    09-24-2011 01:56 AM
    They have definitely gotten expensive again. I guess they are trying to make up for the unlimited everything price drop they had about 9 or so months ago.

That's awesome about your 4G coverage.
    09-24-2011 09:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD