Hi,

I just got the EP4GT 2 days ago and have a quick question regarding the lockscreen. I tried searching but couldn't find the answer. Whenever SMS messages come in I have the option on the lockscreen to swipe anotification tab on the lockscreen to the left to go straight to the messaging app to view them. However, I can't recall whether or not when email messages come in whether you have that same ability to swipe a notification tab also and go straight to the stock email app. Can anyone advise me if there is. I just want to make sure as I seem to recall there was and I haven't seen that tab come up in a while even though I am getting all my email. Maybe I think I did see such a tab and I never actually did. Thanks in advance.
    09-23-2011 06:04 AM
    I think it is just missed calls and texts.
    09-23-2011 07:54 AM
    Hi,

I just got the EP4GT 2 days ago and have a quick question regarding the lockscreen. I tried searching but couldn't find the answer. Whenever SMS messages come in I have the option on the lockscreen to swipe anotification tab on the lockscreen to the left to go straight to the messaging app to view them. However, I can't recall whether or not when email messages come in whether you have that same ability to swipe a notification tab also and go straight to the stock email app. Can anyone advise me if there is. I just want to make sure as I seem to recall there was and I haven't seen that tab come up in a while even though I am getting all my email. Maybe I think I did see such a tab and I never actually did. Thanks in advance.
    Emails do not show up on the lock screen, but you can use an app like Widget Locker to add that functionality.
    09-23-2011 10:57 AM
    We have another thread going that is talking about this: How to Customize the Epic 4G Touch Lock Screen
    09-23-2011 11:01 AM
    Thanks. I guess I was just thinking it did something that it never did. I'll try widget locker out.
    09-23-2011 11:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD