Does anyone else think the Touchwiz experience is much improved from previous versions? I remember when I had my Epic I just thought it was a piece of ****, now it seems make the overall experience much better. I think I even like it more than Sense
    09-24-2011 06:08 PM
    I agree. While I know others prefer sense or launchers I think they've done a good job on TW.
    09-24-2011 06:27 PM
    My wife has the original Epic and I've been getting TouchWiz lessons from her, since I'm coming from the EVO. I'm enjoying showing off all the things that the newest version can do that hers can't. Ha.
    09-24-2011 06:34 PM
    I like it . I tried others on my Epic and felt that TWZ was fine and suited my everyday needs. I liked the Ace rom but had some glitches with wifi. If Paul makes a Rom for this ill try it.
    09-24-2011 07:10 PM
    After fooling around with a friends EVO3D I can honestly say I personally think TouchWiz 4.0 blows Sense 3.0 out of the water.

Either way, HTC and Samsung are both amazing companies with the ability to adapt. They will only make their products better and better as the years go on. The innovation from these Android phone manufacturers is so brilliant. They continue to drive the market and give us all CHOICE! Something one company in particular is trying to take away from us.
    09-24-2011 07:54 PM
    I rather enjoy the enhancements of the new touchwiz. Samsung has done a good job with it by adding good looks and functionality without a lot of bloat.
    09-24-2011 08:15 PM
    I'm a anti-touch wiz and even I am a believer. The little things during phone calls, during messaging is really nice. They realy made a difference to make it very iphone like in terms of interface, but still have that android feel.

my only problem, samsung's music player doesn't store the exactly minute/seconds of a podcast so after like an hour of not listening to it, it clears the memory. WTF samsung.
    09-24-2011 09:03 PM
    I love tw4. I wish I could port it to this phone. There aren't enough screens for me though so I'm using go launcher

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    09-24-2011 09:58 PM
    I love it. Waaay better than HTC Sense.
    09-24-2011 10:04 PM
    The dialer is so much better than the Sense one. I had to install a call confirmation program because it was too easy to dial a number inadvertently.
    09-24-2011 10:08 PM
    my only problem, samsung's music player doesn't store the exactly minute/seconds of a podcast so after like an hour of not listening to it, it clears the memory. WTF samsung.
    YES! Sucks for audiobooks too. I had to download Mort Audiobook player from the market. Not only does it save the last stop but you can bookmark spots too which is nice if you want to go back to something.

Samsung's music player is okay I guess, but I would have liked to see something a bit more robust.
    09-24-2011 10:17 PM
    The dialer is so much better than the Sense one. I had to install a call confirmation program because it was too easy to dial a number inadvertently.
    The Sense call and address book apps were a nightmare. And the dialer buttons were so small -- why? I'm never buying a HTC phone again.
    09-24-2011 11:24 PM
    The new touch wiz is better than the version on the original galaxy but I'm still not a huge fan of it. I like the new ghost blur better on my photon, but I use go launcher cause it is the best.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk
    09-25-2011 09:51 AM
    In the past I have always installed Launcher Pro within the first 5 minutes of powering up the phone. Not this time yet. If I could replace the dock icons with the one's I was using with LP, I would be really happy. But they got the widgets right and the app drawer right. The fade in affect is just perfect. Some of the launchers over do those effects.

That said, I still think Sense is much better when it comes to email and text messaging. I don't mind covering up the text messaging app with GO SMS (It's SO awesome), and I use Touchdown for Exchange email, but with Sense I liked them enough to do neither of those things.
    09-25-2011 10:04 AM
    I also had the epic 4g and i was running go launcher on it cause touchwiz sucked,and i was already preparing to put it on my new epic 2.But when i got the phone i was so impressed with the new touchwiz im not running go launcher on it,but i am running it on my motorola photon!
    09-25-2011 11:35 AM
    That's funny, because the sense dialer is pretty much the one thing I miss
    09-25-2011 01:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD