Lock Screen Window

aewatsonsr77

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Is there a way to disable the lock Screen Window on my epic touch? I want to use agile lock but it makes no sense to have to unlock the screen twice. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

aewatsonsr77

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Maybe I'm missing something but the default lock window that you slide off the screen still appears even after I start agile lock. I swipe agile lock and the other window is underneath.

Last edited:

SpaceDroid

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Maybe try LockBotPro. There is an option to disable native lock screen and you can have the Galaxy lock screen style with more customization.

Mikest

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
Im using agile lock. Theres a setting in there for double lock bug. Im using option 1 (theres three options) and its working great. Only time I get a double lock now is after a reboot. After that its been solid.

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Not without root. But I have to ask, you'd prefer to buttdial half your contact list every day? :p
lol if you can fit this thing in your back pocket lol . I carry it upfront or jacket pocket when at work. I downloaded finger print lock screen and it automatically removed the stock locker but it uninstalled it. I like the stock locker .

Starfinder

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I am using Executive Assistant Lock Screen. I was able to get a widget for my music on it. I want to be able to skip a song from the lock screen. The widget forces me to 4 clicks to skip by directing me to my music app.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge