Is there a way to disable the lock Screen Window on my epic touch? I want to use agile lock but it makes no sense to have to unlock the screen twice. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    09-25-2011 11:11 AM
    You won't need to unlock twice! Once you start agile lock thats the only one to unlock
    09-25-2011 12:55 PM
    Maybe I'm missing something but the default lock window that you slide off the screen still appears even after I start agile lock. I swipe agile lock and the other window is underneath.
    09-25-2011 01:37 PM
    Maybe try LockBotPro. There is an option to disable native lock screen and you can have the Galaxy lock screen style with more customization.
    09-25-2011 02:39 PM
    Check your agile lock settings, they have something in there for double lock problems
    09-25-2011 03:10 PM
    Hi...wondering if there is a way to simply turn off the samsung lock screen...i dont want to use a lock screen!
    09-29-2011 04:10 PM
    Im using agile lock. Theres a setting in there for double lock bug. Im using option 1 (theres three options) and its working great. Only time I get a double lock now is after a reboot. After that its been solid.
    09-29-2011 04:36 PM
    Hi...wondering if there is a way to simply turn off the samsung lock screen...i dont want to use a lock screen!
    Not without root. But I have to ask, you'd prefer to buttdial half your contact list every day?
    09-29-2011 05:31 PM
    Not without root. But I have to ask, you'd prefer to buttdial half your contact list every day?
    lol if you can fit this thing in your back pocket lol . I carry it upfront or jacket pocket when at work. I downloaded finger print lock screen and it automatically removed the stock locker but it uninstalled it. I like the stock locker .
    09-29-2011 05:38 PM
    I am using Executive Assistant Lock Screen. I was able to get a widget for my music on it. I want to be able to skip a song from the lock screen. The widget forces me to 4 clicks to skip by directing me to my music app.
    09-30-2011 06:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD