I know that one dropped in 08 and the other last week. But really look at the Instinct and compare it to the EP.

It is:
    More pretty
    a classic
    Had funny commercials
    pure samsung
    250mhz CPU that felt fast.

All the ep has is:

Dual core CPU.
    Better screen.
    Better camera.
    Faster.

The design never changed. So I think if you still have the Instinct, there is no need to update. Just wait a little bit longer and you'll be happy.
    sndplace likes this.
    09-25-2011 09:24 PM
    I know that one dropped in 08 and the other last week. But really look at the Instinct and compare it to the EP.

It is:
    More pretty
    a classic
    Had funny commercials
    pure samsung
    250mhz CPU that felt fast.

All the ep has is:

Dual core CPU.
    Better screen.
    Better camera.
    Faster.

The design never changed. So I think if you still have the Instinct, there is no need to update. Just wait a little bit longer and you'll be happy.
    Trolling -___-
    09-25-2011 09:46 PM
    I'll have two of whatever you are drinking..
    09-25-2011 09:57 PM
    I have 4 words for you.... Are You ****ing Serious?

Sent from my SGS2E4GT aka That's a mouthful.... That's what she said!
    09-25-2011 10:08 PM
    No sense of humor on here? I had the InSTINK and still do just in case I need an emergency phone. Someone should make a comparison video. That would be pretty entertaining. Remember the Iphone vs instinct commercial on GPS... "Somewhere in this Ginormous circle I am standing" then the 3GS came and the inSTINK stunk it up more. Suprised I lasted a year with that lagfest of a phone.
    09-26-2011 03:21 AM
    lol freakin funny OP. people take it for what it is . I still have my Instinct too. loved it when it came out and yes it was fast. Did someone put Android on it ? because OP that is a big factor on why someone with the instinct will clime up out of their rock to change their phone lol... Shape wise pretty much no change for a lot other phones too. And i don't think that will change any time soon.
    09-26-2011 06:05 AM
    I laughed. Owned the Instink, which is why I haven't bought this phone (yet).
    09-26-2011 07:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD