my dad dropped his phone and his screen cracked.

searched the forums and didnt find anything. so sorry if there has been a similar post.
    09-27-2011 02:04 AM
    Samsung has said it is gorilla glass. Gorilla glass isn't unbreakable. It is impact resistant and scratch resistant but will still break and scratch. Sorry to hear about the phone.
    09-27-2011 02:09 AM
    Yeah that sucks. Even though it's gorilla glass, it doesn't mean it's indestructable (just look at the iPhone!), it's just scratch resistant (and does a good job at that!).
    09-27-2011 02:23 AM
    I better stop knuckle punching my phone to show people it has Gorilla glass lol. I dropped mine yesterday and scared the crapes out me. can't wait to get my cases in... Socks that your dads cracked... Has TEP right?
    09-27-2011 05:48 AM
    I better stop knuckle punching my phone to show people it has Gorilla glass lol. I dropped mine yesterday and scared the crapes out me. can't wait to get my cases in... Socks that your dads cracked... Has TEP right?
    If he doesn't have TEP, you can still add it to your phone now anyway. You can add it within the first 30 days of a new phone. Unless that changed to 14 as well but you would still be good.
    09-27-2011 05:51 AM
    i already got a scratch on mine..so much for gorilla glass
    09-28-2011 01:19 AM
    my dad dropped his phone and his screen cracked.

searched the forums and didnt find anything. so sorry if there has been a similar post.
    I'm guessing he didnt have a case on it.
    09-28-2011 02:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD