Best Launcher

adammcgovern

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Can you explain this?

Yeah. I'm not sure if other options have the same capability but you can customize (choose whichever app u want, amongst other functions), and slide, either to the left or right, the bottom 5 dock options so that u have really quick access to 15 of your most used apps. I hope that my rambling makes sense as I've had a few beers.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

aquaholik

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm having the same problem with go launcher ex. Even when I choose that as my default (and check the box to remember it) I will still get the pop-up to choose sense or go launcher everytime

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Just happened to me yesterday with stock launcher and twlauncher. I did every suggestions I could find on the internet on that matter and ended up resetting the phone to fix it. It was very annoying since the default option will not stick no matter what I do.

Did you guys reset your phone or found a working solution?

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Just happened to me yesterday with stock launcher and twlauncher. I did every suggestions I could find on the internet on that matter and ended up resetting the phone to fix it. It was very annoying since the default option will not stick no matter what I do.

Did you guys reset your phone or found a working solution?

No clue. The only time I ever get a menu to choose my Launcher is after I've installed a GoLauncher update from the market. I check the "Remeber" box and choose GoLauncher, and all is good until the next update.

aquaholik

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
No clue. The only time I ever get a menu to choose my Launcher is after I've installed a GoLauncher update from the market. I check the "Remeber" box and choose GoLauncher, and all is good until the next update.

Yes, my remember this choice will not stick. I go to manage application and it shows it as sticking since I have the option to clear default. But then after using a few apps, the default got clear again. I can usually tell when it will happen by pressing and holding the home button to bring up list of apps and task manager. In the list of apps, twlauncher will appear there and I know instantly that the default to use it as the launcher has been reset. I cleared data in media hub, clear data in launcher, and then eventually clear data in twlauncher and the setting will still not stick.

I don't care which launcher I choose, launcher or twlauncher. The default won't stick and I have to choose it when I press the home button after a while. That was SO.... annoying so I reset the phone after exhaustive search on "launcher and twlauncher" on three or four android forums. I tried to delete launcher or twlauncher prior to reset but of course no option to do so. I just need one, I don't care which one.

Lots of you won't have this problem but when it resurface, make sure you backup all the important data before resetting. Backing up using Astro File manager was pretty much useless and I found out I can't back up apps data, only the app itself unless I root my phone and use Titanium or ROM manager. This is the only thing I miss about Itune. It might take forever but I don't have to pair bluetooth or start Angry birds all over again.

SpaceDroid

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Launcher Pro Plus is the smoothest launcher out there still. Federico is working on a major update and hasnt has a new version since 8.6. Rock solid smooth and more stable than ADW and GO.

GCMS

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
I went with Go Launcher Ex cant beat it because it's free i'm enjoying it alot. I love that it goes horizontal when i put it in Kickstand and it's very smooth in transition. I'll try another launcher at a later date. The only thing that sucks is the Go Launcher notification app didn't work for some reason.

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I may try LPP if the developer does actually release this rumored rewrite. Until then, GoLauncher is excellent.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon