Returned phone today

bobby35ny

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
I returned my S2 today, Phone was GREAT in all aspects except for the weak phone and wifi signals.
At the end of the day, I need the phone to be a phone, all the extra stuff is gravy!
Not being able to make calls in weak areas or dropping calls is not an option for me.
Maybe if they fix the issue I'll get another but for now I'm back to my trusty ole Evo 4G
-bobby

dguidry12

Banned
Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
What hisses me off is that once I got the phone following all of the hype of the phone as soon as I got the SG2 Touch I sold my trusty Evo for 175.00 on CL.. Now im stuck without a phone that I can use if I want to wait for something else.. THis is why im all over these forums trying to get people to call into Sprint and complain about the shabby built phone with its weak antennas.

chuckz28

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Sorry to hear about your misfortune. I have gone into data roaming a few times but haven't had any dropped calls. I hope they address the connectivity some are having. Good luck to you.

dguidry12

Banned
Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Sorry to hear about your misfortune. I have gone into data roaming a few times but haven't had any dropped calls. I hope they address the connectivity some are having. Good luck to you.

It drains your battery tremendously when this happens as well. Im sitting here watching it right now draining as we speak.

bobby35ny

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
What hisses me off is that once I got the phone following all of the hype of the phone as soon as I got the SG2 Touch I sold my trusty Evo for 175.00 on CL.. Now im stuck without a phone that I can use if I want to wait for something else.. THis is why im all over these forums trying to get people to call into Sprint and complain about the shabby built phone with its weak antennas.

I called sprint and did post on the sprint forums, I just didnt want to get screwed in the 14 day window.
Hope they fix it and once I know its fixed I'll go get another one.
-bobby

Reactions: dguidry12

thepre1

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site

From what I can see from reading these posts, people could care less of what you post.
All you might accomplish is to get banned, which many I'm sure hope you do.. Its a public forum yes but people are annoyed by you already so give up dude.

Also if you didn't like this phone n you have returned it, why in the world are you here?
And why you even care about others calling sprint when u no longer have the phone?
Go get yourself a LIFE already and find another forum to post your stuff.

Most here are very happy with this phone, so MOVE ON.

And btw, the questions I asked you above I could care less to get an answer. I will never read ANY of your posts EVER so waste ur time writing back if you like

Reactions: dguidry12

wase4711

May 1, 2010
Visit site
i've ben lucky so far, no dropped calls, AWESUM wifi speeds (25 down, 10 up), and no data loss what so ever..
I feel sorry for those having problems, but for me, and most others, this phone is everything is was advertised as..

Chris778811

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
From what I can see from reading these posts, people could care less of what you post.
All you might accomplish is to get banned, which many I'm sure hope you do.. Its a public forum yes but people are annoyed by you already so give up dude.

Also if you didn't like this phone n you have returned it, why in the world are you here?
And why you even care about others calling sprint when u no longer have the phone?
Go get yourself a LIFE already and find another forum to post your stuff.

Most here are very happy with this phone, so MOVE ON.

And btw, the questions I asked you above I could care less to get an answer. I will never read ANY of your posts EVER so waste ur time writing back if you like

Your so cool thanks for wasting my time with your post

Cubfan

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
btw, the questions I asked you above I could care less to get an answer. I will never read ANY of your posts EVER so waste ur time writing back if you like

Wow, apparently the op ticked off the fanboys by having the gall to return his phone and mention it here. Dude, you have issues.

Beezzy

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Everyone is complaining bout the weak wifi signals. But is it affecting your speeds? I get one bar in my room but still get the same speed within 1mbps. My 3g and WiMax has been fine too. Idc bout the signal strength as long as I have signal and it isn't effecting my speeds

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

whatsitsname

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
Everyone is complaining bout the weak wifi signals. But is it affecting your speeds? I get one bar in my room but still get the same speed within 1mbps. My 3g and WiMax has been fine too. Idc bout the signal strength as long as I have signal and it isn't effecting my speeds

Yes I go from 11 mbps to 700 kbps or network not connected. The phone is stationary in my room but the signal goes from full bar to no bar, back and forth. Called Sprint about it and did the whole reset the phone thing but no go. My 3g signal is pretty bad at 20kbps. Sprint told me to exchange the phone.

bobby35ny

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site

Well the fanboys can't be mad at me, I said the truth, its a GREAT phone, the radios are weak, thats all.
I walk up the stairs and no more wifi, My Evo has wifi when I walk up the stairs.
I walk into Publix, can't make or take a call, no service. My Evo has service in the same Publix.
Samsung can sugarcoat it saying the bars on other phones are optimistic, thats BS.

I really wasn't concerned about speed really, I just wanted a signal to make calls and wifi.
-bobby

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I have a epic touch and Jeanette had a evolution. Same signal at school. Ya may want to try a reset or get a new phone? It is possible? She wants my phone, told her nah. :cool: I gave back the phone, what a mistake that was!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae