10-02-2011 09:07 PM
30 12
    I have not seen any of the complaints that have been mentioned so of it was me I would try am exchange first to see if that is the problem then switch to a different phone if you don't get way you want.

Good luck

Sent from my GS2 E4GT using Tapatalk!
    09-29-2011 05:54 PM
    I returned mine yesterday. Great phone. Just not the phone for me.
    10-02-2011 06:57 PM
    From what I can see from reading these posts, people could care less of what you post.
    All you might accomplish is to get banned, which many I'm sure hope you do.. Its a public forum yes but people are annoyed by you already so give up dude.

Also if you didn't like this phone n you have returned it, why in the world are you here?
    And why you even care about others calling sprint when u no longer have the phone?
    Go get yourself a LIFE already and find another forum to post your stuff.

Most here are very happy with this phone, so MOVE ON.

And btw, the questions I asked you above I could care less to get an answer. I will never read ANY of your posts EVER so waste ur time writing back if you like
    I'm glad people like dguidry12 and others are writing about the issues the SG2 is having. I have the Evo 4G and I am not sure if I should get the GS2 or if I should wait for the Nexus Prime to come around the corner in a while. I love the look and feel of the GS2 but if it has a weak phone and weak WiFi than I can wait for the better phone. I really like Pure Google anyway.
    10-02-2011 08:06 PM
    When the Nexus Prime, or Galaxy Nexus or whatever they call it comes out, it will have it's own issues too. Every smartphone that is released needs updates.
    10-02-2011 08:26 PM
    What hisses me off is that once I got the phone following all of the hype of the phone as soon as I got the SG2 Touch I sold my trusty Evo for 175.00 on CL.. Now im stuck without a phone that I can use if I want to wait for something else.. THis is why im all over these forums trying to get people to call into Sprint and complain about the shabby built phone with its weak antennas.
    That's why you should always keep your old phone so you can return the new one if you don't like it and still have a phone. It's good to have a spare anyway. Duh
    10-02-2011 09:07 PM
30 12