screen turned yellow!

Ansh Kumar2

Nov 29, 2017
Visit site
Well I had the my galexy s3 screen turned yellowish today after installing reservation remix naugat version 7.1

I just went into live display option and adjusted the color saturation to 6500k the screen turned normal after that.

amiller012803

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
So for everyone I had this same problem. I fixed it by opening up play books. There is an capital A icon. When you click on that then click the brightness icon on the right side. You should now see night light and settings next to it. This was turned on always. Once I turned today if everything was fixed. Not sure if this was your issue but this solved my problem.
98c2bc7eeb000cdc11a69df938c33b51.jpg
757e835a27c56ccf9b87b570cdf8ea88.jpg

xXChewXx

Oct 3, 2018
Visit site
My phone is real old, but I only get to experience this yellowish, orange screen just this past few days and right now, It goes on randomly and goes on for more than 30 seconds if you don't press the homescreen button, I was looking it up in youtube but all of the explanations are not good so I looked it up again in google and found this website, and rn still struggling with yellowish screen, so i saw a vid about how to fix this and the guy said that you need blue ray for this,
Do I really need it just to fix my phone or is there another way?

Please reply if you know how to solve this problem, the struggle is legit hard

eyleron

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
So for everyone I had this same problem. I fixed it by opening up play books. There is an capital A icon. When you click on that then click the brightness icon on the right side. You should now see night light and settings next to it. This was turned on always. Once I turned today if everything was fixed. Not sure if this was your issue but this solved my problem.//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180816/98c2bc7eeb000cdc11a69df938c33b51.jpg//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180816/757e835a27c56ccf9b87b570cdf8ea88.jpg
Yes, this was the fix for me, too. Everyone responds saying it's Blue Light Filter because it's another implementation of the same feature. It SHOULD be scoped just to Play Books but somehow leaks into the whole display system.

Drove me nuts... Thank you!

Egadbois

Jan 28, 2019
Visit site
Why is my screen having this yellowish tint covering the whole screen..it started off doing this for just a few seconds and a day or two later it went full yellow tint on the whole screen. I found when I lowered the brightness it went off but have had to gradually lower the brightness as low as it will go and now if I turn the brightness up even one notch it goes complete yellow.. not sure if it's moisture related or what but it's really cold outside and I go inside and it's really warm is this the cause possibly.. I read something about this on another thread just curious for some more input possibly.