Last day to return Yesterday or Today?

dkotoric

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
So I was just wondering if anyone can answer if the last day to return this phone was yesterday or today if you bought the phone on release date (09-16-11)
Thanks

lov3p1nk88

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
I returned my phone on the 28th. Im just really not impressed by it. After 12 days of having it, i just couldn't stand the new touchwiz. I like the regular touchwiz...not this version...and the screen, the text did just not look smooth. I also had problems with a pink tint in my grays, and i went through two of these phones and one kept rebooting itself. I had the nexus before this, and I really miss plain android. I think ill wait for the prime. till then im stuck with an old POS rant, LOL!

pushdrops

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
eat the ETF, eBay unless a miracle happens & the 150 kbps down ..

Update:

Free from the contract - I have to say really respect Sprint customer service but NOT our local store.
We are released from the contract, no fees at all , the phones they cannot refund the price at this time but for the price we paid for the phones they are ours to keep.

The svc center noted that we live in a "fair" area. I'm not sure if that aided in the contract cancellation or not but the phones are practically unusable here - even voice calls.
Just got screwed on this - was thinking that today was the 14th day (not counting the 1st , bought on launch two weeks ago today) - wife just shot down attempting to return.

I would consider Sprint again but this time I will wait to buy a phone when i can test it out as much as possible - not so much the phone that i'm afraid of but the network, perhaps Sprint will upgrade our area down the line .....

Back to the Droid - after returning a Bionic with the headphone, 3G data loss, issue and now the Epic Touch network / Sprint issues - been a rough past 3 weeks ..... I'm waiting on my next phone until whatever it happens to be has been out for a while , no more jumping into something right away...

--------------------------
Earlier today experience at the local store which did not assist us (guess they didn't want to take a return, it's not a Sprint owned store btw):

We really like the phones, didn't cancel our VZW contracts though because all thru our area the data cover is horrible, especially upload speeds (as in 50 kbps up, down is around 150 kbps the past few days, late at night up to 800 but even then YouTube videos won't playback in HQ mode <you can see that it doesn't buffer ahead at all and times out constantly, on Wi-Fi of course up to a minute ahead buffers of the same clip>) .

Feel really stupid about not returning these earlier (though my wife had to work 16 hr shifts past couple of days, should have returned earlier this week) - and learned a serious lesson.

If by some miracle in the next few days a "fix" is announced (for all i know the Sprint network is crap in my area , not just a Samsung issue) - I'll gladly keep the phones as I hoped we would when we bought them (again i knew Sprint wouldn't likely do as well as Verizon as far as 3G speeds but man, speeds of 150 kbps and the upload actually is often under 50 kbps!)

Last edited: