Weird Battery Drop after Battery Pull

spridell

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
I installed a bunch of applications and wanted to do a battery pull afterwards just to be safe.

Took the battery out with 89% battery left. Battery was out for about 25 seconds. I put the battery back in and it was then showing 69% left. The battery is now going up very slowly. Back up to 72% in 10 minutes.

The graph shows the battery dropping off and then climbing back up.

Very strange

masc23#AC

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
same thing happened to me yesterday after battery pull. Went from 40% to 19% and slowly climbed to 23% and leveled off for a bit after that.

Officerpolabear

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
It's probably just an inaccurate reading of the battery. That usually happens when you pull a battery out of the device and pop it back in and turn it back on. So that problem isn't really a problem

Reactions: expertzero1

spridell

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Yeah it does seem like its just in inaccurate reading. Battery hasnt dropped one bit in the last 4 hours.

I wonder if the OS bug is the same thing. Many people reporting the OS readings are very high, but yet still getting good battery life.

Very Interesting.

YBCold

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Just reading the betty wrong after the pull, it will go away after a charge cycle.

Sent from my GS2 E4GT using Tapatalk!

Samsmalls

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
This is strange, it seems to happen when I reboot also after long standbys. I was on batt. For about 11 hours, at appx. 49% reboot (no batt. Pull) and pow connect to charger 20% or so? Guess I'll remember not to reboot unless I'm fresh off the charger!