10-10-2011 10:49 PM
43 12
tools
    am i missing something as far as getting a image on the color? i think i understand what i am doing, i have all of the images in my download folder and can play with them but it seems like i have to pick a color or an icon.
    thanks
    Hrm I'm not entirely sure what you're asking, but I'll jump to my own conclusions and take a shot.

There's two different components, sliders and icons. The colored touchwiz theme slider images that are in the ZIP file you can download, should be placed in your /sdcard/data/com.teslacoilsw.widgetlocker/themes folder. The icon images should be pulled out of the ZIP and placed in a gallery folder, like your download folder.

Then in Widget Locker add a custom slider, and the colored touchwiz slider themes should show in the menu of selections. Pick one and place it where you want. Then edit that slider, choose a side, and choose the icon image from your download gallery for that side. Rinse and repeat until you have it set.

Was I close?
    graffix31 likes this.
    10-06-2011 05:06 PM
    exaclty what i was looking for. thanks so much.
    10-06-2011 05:56 PM
    Oh one key thing I forgot to mention, in case you didn't know. For the custom slider images, you want to keep them in the ZIP file. So place the whole ZIP file in your themes folder.

Cheers!
    10-06-2011 06:11 PM
    Got it. thanks so much.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
    10-06-2011 07:05 PM
    Ready for halloween
    JayWill likes this.
    10-07-2011 12:19 PM
    Ready for halloween
    Nice! I like it.
    10-07-2011 01:03 PM
    Nice! I like it.
    Thanks!
    graffix31 likes this.
    10-07-2011 01:07 PM
    Something I threw together today. I got the idea from the recent Frost theme review for CM7 here on AC. I can never settle on something ... drives me nuts but it's fun!
    GCMS likes this.
    10-10-2011 05:17 PM
    Something I threw together today. I got the idea from the recent Frost theme review for CM7 here on AC. I can never settle on something ... drives me nuts but it's fun!
    Nice!
    10-10-2011 07:02 PM
    Threw together another lock screen I like a little better. Not sure how long I will keep this one but with widget locker I love tinkering around. Special thanks to the person who posted the Galaxy SII image file that worked out perfectly for my lock screen. I apologize I can't link to that person, but it is MUCH appreciated
    10-10-2011 07:13 PM
    Wow, seems like a really power app. I guess my last question about it would be: if i have a text message and use the slider, does it take me to the message app, or does it take me to message I received? Right now the stock unlock takes me to the exact message (only works for texts not my gmail messages). I kind of like that feature, but I just want to make sure I know what I am getting.
    You can access your notification shade on the Widgetlocker lock screen. That's what I use to jump to the new message.
    10-10-2011 07:42 PM
    Cobravision, any chance you can elaborate a little bit? I understand how to use the Widgetlocker and I've set up a slider to take me into the text messaging app, but I'm not 100% sure where the "notification shade" option would be. I've poked around quite a bit but I'm sure its something silly I'm missing. Does it work for GMail as well?
    10-10-2011 07:45 PM
    More halloweem theme
    10-10-2011 08:14 PM
    I'm referring to the status bar on the top. It works on the lock screen the same as it works on the home screen.
    10-10-2011 08:15 PM
    That lock slider from widget locker, what page on XDA thread is it on? I got one like it but it fits too big or small. I can't adjust it to fit right.
    10-10-2011 09:57 PM
    That lock slider from widget locker, what page on XDA thread is it on? I got one like it but it fits too big or small. I can't adjust it to fit right.
    Here's the direct link to the post ...

xda-developers - View Single Post - [THEMES] WidgetLocker Theme Collection

SAENZ_SCENE and GCMS like this.
    10-10-2011 10:22 PM
    Nice! Thanks big time. I have been looking for it.
    10-10-2011 10:44 PM

Thanks!
    10-10-2011 10:49 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD