10-14-2011 07:38 PM
58 123
tools
    Hello folks. When scrolled all the way to the bottom of a webpage..any way to fast scroll back to the top w/o flicking up and up and up?
    10-09-2011 11:14 PM
    Yeah this is the best phone. The battery life rivals that of my Nexus S with Root Rom and it can run any movie I choose. 720p, 1080p ...EVERYTHING. It's a computer in my hand and I love it.

trading in my Nexus S for this phone was the right decision. Because of the overhaul needed from a performance standpoint to keep the phone smooth as the iPhone 4...you need a processor like exynos. Finally a phone that rivals the iPhone!!! I have waited 3 years for this day. All other android phones are just jokers.
    10-10-2011 02:01 AM
    [/B]Lack of 'inertial' dragging of the drag down notification bar
    → Again, you just have a defective phone. A quick flick up or a drag to half-way up closes it for everyone else.

Again, you have a bad phone. Get it replaced. No one should have the problems you have had.
    I was having the same problem. I would flick it up and it woud drop back down. I had to drag it all the way to the top. before it would not drop down again. Odd thing I noticed this morning, it is working perfect. I can just give it a little push and it rolls right to the top. How could that have fixed itself?
    Or did I get some type of update?
    10-10-2011 05:08 PM
    What about the inability to change the bottom icons? You are stuck with 3 pointless icons at the bottom tray and you can't change them.
    10-10-2011 05:56 PM
    What about the inability to change the bottom icons? You are stuck with 3 pointless icons at the bottom tray and you can't change them.
    You actually can. There may be another way than this but bring up all applications, click edit and drag the icon down to the one you want to replace
    dm3ready likes this.
    10-10-2011 06:10 PM
    Let's be clear, there is very little on this phone that cannot be modified from a UI standpoint, so of you think something can't be done just take a minute and ask the question before you get your panties in a bunch!

Smile :-)

Man I love this phone and hope I dont have to switch to verizon when my company gets away from At&terribleservice!

Sent from my GS2 E4GT using Tapatalk!
    10-10-2011 06:53 PM
    As said above

See the 25 Reasons to Consider the Epic 4G Touch for this and much more. This one is under

It's Customizable

Change dock icons (Phone/Contact/Messaging): Tap App Drawer > Menu > Edit > drag an icon up

10-10-2011 10:51 PM
    I have an EVO 4G and its rooted running an AOSP Rom 2.3.5. As the 11 items were explained above, my Evo acts the same. Isn't the E4GT running Android 2.3.5? I don't think Samsung really manipulates the Android OS to much with TouchWiz either. I just think it's changes to the Android OS from 2.3.3 to 2.3.4 and 2.3.5. Just my 2 cents.

*Edit: The E4GT is possibly my next phone, it looks sweet!
    10-14-2011 07:38 PM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD