FB,Twitter,Email,GPS, browser,Roaming,!!!!

dguidry12

Banned
Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Please be aware that ALL of the items in the subject field uses "data" to communicate with your device. With that said, if you are experiencing connection problems with any of those applications you are having the LOS antenna issues that are factually know problems with the E4GT. If this is the case with you as it is with many other users you should call Sprint Tech and complain about it or visit their forum and voice your opinion. Also this is causing a major drain on your battery as well. Lets not allow the greedy corporations to screw us over when we have paid our hard earned money. Lets come together and voice our opinions and frustrations. The attenna issues are making a phone that is supposed to be blazing fast behave like it has a 600mhz processor in it. Lets GO!!!

dguidry12

Banned
Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Also, if anyone knows how to make the issue known to CNET or Engaget lets do that as well so that can make a report on it.. They'd love to put a damper on any of the Iphone competition.

Slingbox

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
How about you making a lengthy Video of days use compared to EVO....a good one showing device side by side signal difference , undercover at Sprint store discussing issue with techs etc go hard core!
Then Go into detail explaining how device has turned you life upside down.

Post Video on youtube
Sprint community forums.
Email copy to Dan@sprint.
Send copy's to Android web sites ask for write ups.

Dont stop there!
Make a new video every week until Sammy & Sprint make you happy

dguidry12

Banned
Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
How about you making a lengthy Video of days use compared to EVO....a good one showing device side by side signal difference , undercover at Sprint store discussing issue with techs etc go hard core!
Then Go into detail explaining how device has turned you life upside down.

Post Video on youtube
Sprint community forums.
Email copy to Dan@sprint.
Send copy's to Android web sites ask for write ups.

Dont stop there!
Make a new video every week until Sammy & Sprint make you happy

I would if I had 2 lines and still had the EVO..I got rid of my EVO when I figured this was a good phone.

Slingbox

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
I would if I had 2 lines and still had the EVO..I got rid of my EVO when I figured this was a good phone.
Well you can still make detail video without side by side EVO comparison.
Take it out for the day video LOS icon , find users that have Sprint service do side by side with their device , The sprint store undercover would be great , tape CS conversations , how device has affected you life in negative ways etc... Like I said go hardcore!
Slap all that together in 15 min video clips drop them everywhere.

Do such video every week make Samsung listen to you

dguidry12

Banned
Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
EVO 4G --> EVO 3D --> Photon --> Epic 4G Touch --> ?

Ive had all..I took the Evo 3d back because of its horrid speaker..I had the Photon as well but took it back to try this phone out and thought i'd give it some time to work its kinks out...Ill give it a little longer and if not i'll get the Photon again.

Slingbox

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
dg it comes down to this.
Downing device crying in forum is not getting resuts you truly seek nothing positive is coming from it.
YOU PUT YOUR FOOT DOWN GO AFTER THEM..
Video footage , start your own web site drag them through mud , Start a petition , daily blog , picket store video etc

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Ive had all..I took the Evo 3d back because of its horrid speaker..I had the Photon as well but took it back to try this phone out and thought i'd give it some time to work its kinks out...Ill give it a little longer and if not i'll get the Photon again.

I know hehe. I remember your EVO 3D bashing after you got your Photon.

dguidry12

Banned
Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
dg it comes down to this.
Downing device crying in forum is not getting resuts you truly seek nothing positive is coming from it.
YOU PUT YOUR FOOT DOWN GO AFTER THEM..
Video footage , start your own web site drag them through mud , Start a petition , daily blog , picket store video etc

lol..you are right man and so funny im over here cracking up..I'd never do that crap I don't have enough time on my hands.. But I remember someone did that to the Iphone and it worked great..Remember all the videos about antenna gate? lol

dguidry12

Banned
Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I know hehe. I remember your EVO 3D bashing after you got your Photon.

Yeah I went in on the Evo 3d guys hard...Lol they have to feel bad that they purchased a very poor product. I beginning to think the same thing..Hey I bashed the heck out of the Pre that horrid piece of crap.. But if you think about it the only solid phone we've had on Sprint for a while was the Evo 4g..

dtg755

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
even the EVO 4g had some serious wifi signal issues at first... Got better with updates though I'm thinking about picking this phone up hopefully it plays out the same

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1