Anyone else notice that the keypad covers up what you are typing in the forums? I notice it more with swift key, at least I can pause with the stock keyboard and see what I'm typing. Anyone else experience this?
    10-06-2011 05:42 AM
    Anyone else notice that the keypad covers up what you are typing in the forums? I notice it more with swift key, at least I can pause with the stock keyboard and see what I'm typing. Anyone else experience this?
    Mine did it too and not just on forums, by also messaging. I really didn't care for the feature. I have always used the Gingerbread Keyboard downloaded from the Market on my HTC phones, so I tried it on my Epic Touch yesterday.

It works great and the cover up problem is gone. I also like the predictive typing of Gingerbread Keyboard and all of the adjustments it allows you to do to it to personalize it.
    10-06-2011 06:13 AM
    Mine did it too and not just on forums, by also messaging. I really didn't care for the feature. I have always used the Gingerbread Keyboard downloaded from the Market on my HTC phones, so I tried it on my Epic Touch yesterday.

It works great and the cover up problem is gone. I also like the predictive typing of Gingerbread Keyboard and all of the adjustments it allows you to do to it to personalize it.
    Thanks for the tip. I will give it a try.
    10-06-2011 07:14 AM

I must be doing something wrong because while I like the Gingerbread keyboard it does the same thing. Any ideas out there?
    10-06-2011 12:41 PM
    I hate this. Somehow I changed the keyboard and now the auto spell suggestions don't come up
    10-06-2011 03:18 PM
    I have noticed the same thing at times. I don't know what the fix would be though. It doesn't allow me to scroll down to see the rest of the text.
    10-06-2011 03:21 PM
    Nevermind. I figures out what it is. The bottom of the page on this forum is where the text box is. I cannot scroll down anymore because its the bottom of the page and the keyboard covers the rest of it.
    10-06-2011 03:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD