I have GSM sidekick 4g and CONSIDERING coming back to a touch screen device my only quam is tmoble has a feature where private/unkown callers get hung up on they cant even get to voicemail and I LOVE This!!!! and I can add #s to the list that make the calls go DIRECTLY to voicemail and even sometimes hangs up on them too but ALL unknowns get the TONE! LOL I love it

so I will call Sprint but I figure you guys are experts if all is go I will be back to sprint shortly this evening!
    10-06-2011 11:13 AM
    Can't you do this with google voice? Sprint has really great integration with google voice.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
    10-06-2011 11:18 AM
    I have GSM sidekick 4g and CONSIDERING coming back to a touch screen device my only quam is tmoble has a feature where private/unkown callers get hung up on they cant even get to voicemail and I LOVE This!!!! and I can add #s to the list that make the calls go DIRECTLY to voicemail and even sometimes hangs up on them too but ALL unknowns get the TONE! LOL I love it

so I will call Sprint but I figure you guys are experts if all is go I will be back to sprint shortly this evening!

There's an app called call block unlimited that can do those functions.
    10-06-2011 11:25 AM
    Thanks guys appreciate the replies !
    10-06-2011 12:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD