I love the idea of Kies Air, but I'm having a problem getting into folders in File Explorer. I'm having no problem connecting to the phone, unlike most people whose threads came up in a Google search for my problem. It's just that the only way I can upload files is to put them in the /sdcard root and then use My Files on the phone to move them into the desired target folder. Impractical.

I get the same non-behavior with my MacBook Pro with Firefox and Safari (latest versions) and my Win7 PC with Firefox; IE9 crashes the tab trying to connect.

Any suggestions? TIA!
    10-06-2011 09:18 PM
    Just a silly curious question, but are you double clicking the file folders? I was single clicking them at first, getting nothing, then realized you have to double click to get into them. Sort of counter intuitive to a web based application, but it's how Kies works.
    DirkBelig likes this.
    10-06-2011 10:33 PM
    Huh. I thought I had, at least out of frustration, but I must not have since it worked once I tried double-clicking. Thank you very much, JayWill72!

I'd used WiFi File Explorer on my EVO and that only required single clicks, but it was a straight web interface and not a Java thing.
    10-06-2011 10:47 PM
    Huh. I thought I had, at least out of frustration, but I must not have since it worked once I tried double-clicking. Thank you very much, JayWill72!

I'd used WiFi File Explorer on my EVO and that only required single clicks, but it was a straight web interface and not a Java thing.
    No problem!
    10-06-2011 11:52 PM
    Is it possible to upload a whole folder to epic touch and vice versa thru kies air?
    10-07-2011 03:29 AM
    Not that I can see. I just tried to copy a folder of ringtones from my EVO and they didn't go and I don't see how to create folders into which I could gang-copy them either.
    10-07-2011 03:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD