How do I change the applications in my dock? How do I make the icons smaller? These things are big enough for a blind person. Thanks in advance.
    10-08-2011 01:22 PM
    You can't make them smaller but if you open up your app drawer and hit menu>edit you should be able to swap out the applications in the dock.
    10-08-2011 01:35 PM
    If you want to make the icons smaller, look for a program called Multicon in the Market. You can fit four icons in one tile with it.

You could also use a different laucher like LauncherPro to add another column or row of icons.
    Thedonkeyshow808 likes this.
    10-08-2011 01:39 PM
    Lol big enough for a blind person! Now the only dumb question is the one you don't ask!
    Try the clean stock sprint launcher, in your app drawer hit sprint id, hit my switch id's, then my id, much smaller icons, but you can't change the sprint id from this dock... Worth a try
    10-08-2011 03:28 PM
    I didn't know that you could change the apps in the dock. Thanks for the tip.
    10-08-2011 03:38 PM
    You can't make them smaller but if you open up your app drawer and hit menu>edit you should be able to swap out the applications in the dock.
    Thank you, I just tried it and it worked.
    10-08-2011 09:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD