How much time is needed to make a dang case!?

arieljanae19

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I am getting annoyed.. I went ahead and got the tpu case matte after reading reviews but I need a case to actually protect from drops. I have a 1 yr old who plays games on it so I need full protection

Ricolando

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Lots of phones on the market, and several differently shaped gs2's is my theory. No offense but why let a one year old play with a high end cell phone? An ipod touch would be perfect for this situation, even then toddlers and electronics is dangerous even with cases.

Sent from my Epic 4G Touch

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
lol It depends on sales. maybe they are waiting to see how many are sold. This is the bad thing about making these phones different. Case makers have to make 3 different ones for basically the same phone(AT&T is different from the International phone thickness wise) I love my phones and the TPU case will have to due till i can get some other ones. I see a Body Glove case listed but no ETA on its release. Also there's hard cases out there that will cover your hole phone and comes with a screen protector and kickstand/belt clip. this is the only pick i can find of them. the case is like a snap on case.

YBCold

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I agree with the original post, this is about ridiculous at this point. Especially when the ipone 4s already has cases out.

I make frequent visits to job sites as a project manager and need to have something that will protect my investment. Someone, please hurry up and release a case worth a damb!

eric3316

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
TPU case should protect your phone when it drops. Don't see how it wouldn't. Plus the case rocks!

I can't imagine using the SGS2 without a case. This thing is so freakin slippery. Didn't anyone at Samsung hold the phone before it went into full production.

arieljanae19

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Lots of phones on the market, and several differently shaped gs2's is my theory. No offense but why let a one year old play with a high end cell phone? An ipod touch would be perfect for this situation, even then toddlers and electronics is dangerous even with cases.

Sent from my Epic 4G Touch

No offense but because I want him to learn his alphabets and numbers etc. The market has all the apps to do that. He has never dropped it or anything but I'm saying I need a case just in case he does. Thanks for your comment thought have a nice day sweety

arieljanae19

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
lol It depends on sales. maybe they are waiting to see how many are sold. This is the bad thing about making these phones different. Case makers have to make 3 different ones for basically the same phone(AT&T is different from the International phone thickness wise) I love my phones and the TPU case will have to due till i can get some other ones. I see a Body Glove case listed but no ETA on its release. Also there's hard cases out there that will cover your hole phone and comes with a screen protector and kickstand/belt clip. this is the only pick i can find of them. the case is like a snap on case.
yea I've had three and when I dropped my phone they pop apart or crack and my phone hits the ground anyway. Maybe it helps try he impact buy I would rather my phone stay in the case lol but the same here the tpu will have to do

arieljanae19

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I agree with the original post, this is about ridiculous at this point. Especially when the ipone 4s already has cases out.

I make frequent visits to job sites as a project manager and need to have something that will protect my investment. Someone, please hurry up and release a case worth a damb!
Exactly apple gets all the love lol

arieljanae19

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
TPU case should protect your phone when it drops. Don't see how it wouldn't. Plus the case rocks!

I can't imagine using the SGS2 without a case. This thing is so freakin slippery. Didn't anyone at Samsung hold the phone before it went into full production.

Thx I'm going to give it a try

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
I got my case from the Sprint store. Its pretty nice and it wasn't too expensive. It has a nice clear back and won't stretch out of place. Really liking it.

sent from my EPIC TOUCH 4G, GALAXY SII

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site

to the case makers defense the Iphone4s is basically the same phone so its easy to make a case for the I4 and just add a S to the end of it and say its a new case lol ...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz