Hey guys, just a heads up, I'd been reading about a new release from Gameloft called 9mm HD which looked really awesome and had been getting great reviews. Unfortunately when you go to the Gameloft's website from our phone, it doesn't show our phone as compatible. Also, there are lots of online posts about people with GS2's having to root their phone and use something like Chainfire in order to run this game through a different engine like PowerVR. Anyway, I happened to notice this game in the market yesterday and I bought it before I remembered that I probably couldn't play it on my phone. Anyway, after installing the ginormous file (it's a 1.1 gigabyte download) I was pleasantly surprised to find that this game runs perfectly on our phones without root or without any outside apps like chainfire.

And holy God, this is by far the most impressive looking video game I've ever seen on a phone. It's a hybrid between Max Payne and GTA, so if you like those sort of games, this is a no-brainer. It's a little pricey at $6.99 but I personally think it's worth it. Look's gorgeous on the ET4G. Anyway, just thought I'd share with those who were concerned about compatibility.
    10-11-2011 01:11 PM
    Glad to know it works! I almost bought it when I still had my Evo 3d, now I am glad it will run on this phone too.
    10-11-2011 01:20 PM
    Awesome! Ill wait till it goes on sale and pick it up then. Good find.
    10-11-2011 04:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD