So I got the Samsung Desktop Dock and think it's awesome...a very solid product.

I would like to have it in my bedroom but dont like the light coming from the phone. Does anyone know how to turn off the battery led on both the phone and the dock? Im thinking this isnt possible, but I thought I would ask.

Thanks
    10-14-2011 12:32 AM
    Tape.

Also looking to pick up the dock. Where did you find yours?
    10-14-2011 11:01 AM
    Android Central has them in stock now.
    10-14-2011 11:23 AM
    Hi,

I've been waiting for the car mount from Samsung. I like their version.

But its been back ordered for about a month now?

Anyone know why do long a wait?

Rob

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
    10-14-2011 12:47 PM
    Yeah I dont mind tape on the dock...but I would need to put it on my phone. I tried it one night and once charged that damn blue light comes on and lights up the entire room!
    10-14-2011 08:31 PM
    I hate that light too. Would love the ability to turn it on/off when I want... is there not an app for that?
    10-17-2011 08:01 AM
    That little blue light is like the sun in a dark room. Since wife and I both have cell phones we have unplugged our alarm clock. It is so much darker now except when Phone is charged. It would be nice to have an app that would turn that of between set ours like the Battery charged Silencer app.
    10-18-2011 01:39 PM
    Ive been tempted to order Sammy dock only thing holding me is the lack of knowing if Device will fit in dock with TPU case.
    Does anyone know?
    10-18-2011 04:14 PM
    Ive been tempted to order Sammy dock only thing holding me is the lack of knowing if Device will fit in dock with TPU case.
    Does anyone know?

It will not fit
    Slingbox likes this.
    10-18-2011 06:09 PM
    Sorry to go off topic but can it charge a spare battery? I can't tel from the pics.
    10-18-2011 11:52 PM
    That little blue light is like the sun in a dark room. Since wife and I both have cell phones we have unplugged our alarm clock. It is so much darker now except when Phone is charged. It would be nice to have an app that would turn that of between set ours like the Battery charged Silencer app.
    The Light Flow app will let you turn off the notification light on the battery (and specify when you want it suppressed). It took me some tweaking but I got it so it showed up when charging at work, but not by my bed charging at night.
    TheMacs likes this.
    10-21-2011 12:05 PM
    try the underwear or sock ap, you put your underwear or a sock over the phone to suppress the light, has been working flawlessly for me for years and works with all phone brands.
    10-21-2011 12:11 PM
    try the underwear or sock ap, you put your underwear or a sock over the phone to suppress the light, has been working flawlessly for me for years and works with all phone brands.
    Good stuff! In similar fashion, the black eyeglass microfiber app works very well too. Use it quite often.
    10-21-2011 01:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD